| F O U R |

Interpretation of any situation may be a lot more different than the reality . The small clues which we interpret like our wish , when turn into the reality hurts the most .

***

Affection : Expression of Love

The ambiance of the yard was full festive and of celebration , why not , it will be like that , it was the second Anniversary of ' Affection ' . The workers were going from one table to other to make sure the arrangements are perfect , Anuj and Cabir were making sure that the decorations were upto the mark for the celebration .

Nandini entered in the beautiful red dress which they shopped in the afternoon , which she teamed up with a pair of red stilettos heels , and her hairs flowing down in a princess style , her lips clad in rosy red lipstick and a simple red clutch in her hand.

Nandini smiled at everyone who greeted her , she was having different glow on her face , may be because her beloved boyfriend is coming back .

She came near Anuj and he greeted her and said " Well hello , lady boss "

Nandini left a huff scowled and said to him " Stop staying with Cabir , you will became a tease like him . "

Anuj left a small chuckle and moved near her and said " By the way , I have fireworks ready for the announcement " he winked at her she looked at him in shock and said " Announcement " Anuj gave her a smirking smile and then she got to know which announcement he is talking about and she mumbled " I told cabir not to tell this to anyone , but he can't keep his mouth shut . "

" Congratulations Nandini " he said and nandini smiled at him and then both started looking at the decorations and preparations and the guest .

" where is Arayaman " She asked as he would be here .

" Ohh , he is at the gate , i am going to pick him . " Anuj replied , Nandini smiled at him and said " I will go . " Anuj nodded in a okay , and Nandini left to pick Arayaman .

----

Nandini was in the elevator waiting to go down , the part was held on the terrace of the 5 star hotel , she was waiting to reach the ground floor when she remembered cabir saying her

" You have known each other for so long , you were with him when he was depressed , you accompanied him , if was not going to marry you god will not forgive him . "

She smiled remembering their talks and waited for the elevator door to open .

On the other side Arayaman came infront of the elevator door and pressed the button , he was dressed in a stunning black suit , bow tie and hair gelled up . And he started adjusting his bow tie which was tilted a bit .