| T H I R T Y - N I N E |

Jealousy in romance is like salt in food.

 A little can enhance the savor, but too much can spoil the pleasure and, under certain circumstances, can be life-threatening.

***

Nandini's Apartment 

The morning sunlight brew inside Nandini's house warming the room with calm and peaceful environment . The living room was enlighten by the  sunshine hue , making the sleeping Arayaman squirm . Due to sleeping on the couch the little movement he made , let him fell down on the floor oddly waking him up from the drunk sleep he had . 

He groaned getting up from the floor and with great difficulty got settled back on the couch with an aching head . Pressing his head for a minute and finally getting back his senses he saw the surroundings . Noticing that he is in Nandini 's house not in his office the only question that came in his mind was " Why am I here ? " 

Picking up the fallen blazer from the floor he called for Nandini thinking she must be in . Not getting any response , he tried to get up and with much hangover overpowering his brain , he got up and moved near the stairs that lead to her bedroom . He climbed two three steps of the stair but noticed that the bedroom was extremely silent for Nandini's habit and which told him that she is not present there .  Stumbling on the stairs he moved down walked slowly towards the kitchen . He reached the kitchen slab and poured a glass of water for himself . He was drinking the water when he noticed a white car stopping infornt of the apartment . 

He noticed a man which was Manik , opening the other door for the other person . He noticed than Nandini get down from the car with a smile and thanked Manik . Aryaman gulped the water and moved . 

Nandini came out of the car and thanked Manik , which he only replied by a smile . She looked at her home and was little anxious to go in , but even if she goes a little late she have to face the situation inside and hence she said " I should go in now ." 

Manik looked at her and found she is still little edgy and to support her he asked " Should I come with you ? "  

Her eyes lit up listening him , but she very well knew the previous encounter Manik had with Aryaman and if he come in now it would be an encounter on another level as Aryaman is not in a right state now , hence said " No , I will handle it , Don't worry ." 

He nodded at her giving her confidence as he know she would be needed it . She smiled at him waving lightly and turned to leave when they heard .

" Nandini ." Manik and Nandini both turned and saw Aryaman  stood near the apartment main gate with his blazer hanging on his shoulder , tie loosen with two buttons of his shirt open in a disheveled pattern . 

Nandini looked at him with a little shock and then glanced at Manik who had an angry frown and looking straight at Aryaman like he was going to kill him if he got any moment .Aryaman looked at both of them and stepped a little forward coming near Nandini . 

 " You woke up ." Nandini said but then her subconscious smacked her saying if she is looking him infront off course he is awake .   

" Why was I slept in your place last night ? " Aryaman asked her still confused why he was at her place . 

" You drank too much yesterday , so Anuj sent you here . " Nandini told him . He nodded lightly but was confused where she was , he glanced at Manik who was giving him an angry stare which made him uncomfortable little but he said  " But ... You were not here last night ? "