| T W E N T Y - F I V E |

We are meant to be , but you are too blind to see . 

***

Malhotra House 

Next morning was calm and composed for everyone , Mukti woke up from her beauty sleep and moved out of her room getting the delicious aroma of coffee . 

Following the aroma , Mukti reached near the dinning table and saw her brother pouring hot milk in his and her coffee cup . She smiled at her brother moved much closer to the table and saw that at one side all the books which she has given him yesterday were placed neatly . 

" You read all of them , in one night only . "  Mukti said in amusement and went through the books and saw a dairy of Manik , she picked it and went through it and her eyes widened and said " You took notes bro ? "

" yaa , the books were much easier than medicals reports and books . "  Manik commented placing the milk vessel back to the kitchen platform . 

Mukti settled on her chair and went through the notes he had written , she chuckled at the way he wrote different types of girls who falls for different types of boys and they were just cliche . 

" Which category will Nandini fall for ? " Mukti said looking at Manik . He forwarded her coffee mug and settled infront of her and said " None of them . " 

Mukti made an ohh expression and said with mischief in her eyes and tone " Off course , She is so special  to you . " Manik just picked his coffee mug and was just looking at it's texture . Sensing Manik is not going to say about this so she said " Bro , do you know , why no girl dated you till date."

Manik looked at her and said " Yup , because I am always busy that's way . "

" Ohh no , that's not the thing , the most important thing is you don't accept  what's happening or what will happen , you are so passive that you don't even find hope in this relationship or any other  . Think about it , in past year , did you asked any girl to date from yourself , have you ever given a compliment to them , you went shopping with them , leave that , you never sent flowers to anyone . "  Mukti said with a bored tone . Manik rolled his eyes at her and said " Why should i do all this ? " 

Mukti sighed at her brother , he can never think straight of his love life . 

" Fine , Before no girl were  right for you , but now , it's different , It Nandini , Your Nandini , she is perfect for you . If you treat her like other girls , she will never fall for you . And someone else will take her with him sooner or later . " Mukti said looking at him , Manik just lowered his coffee mug and glared at his sister . 

" What , don't glare me . I am telling the truth ."  She said , making him roll his eyes at her . 

" I am just saying , ask her out more often , spend time with her , know her more ." Mukti said looking at her coffee mug . Manik stared at her and kept his empty mug on the table and picked the dairy from Mukti's side and said " These cups and the vessel , wash them ." 

Mukti just groaned at her brother's order and watched him going upstairs to his room . She just picked her phone and also her coffee cup . She saw the time it was nearly 10 and today she has to open the cafe . She thought for a few seconds and shouted at her brother " Bro , drop me to Cafe , take your chance . " 

----

Amigos Cafe 

Sanjana was cleaning the counter top of the cafe , with Sameer helping her , Nandini was up in her store arranging things at its place .