| F O R T Y - T H R E E |

* Note - so the chapter is 4k words long . I merged the double update ,so I hope you like it .*

You never know what you're getting into when you fall in love, but that doesn't mean you avoid the jump

***

Ting-Tong

Ting-Tong

Ting-Tong

The bell of Abhimanyu's house rang continuously making him groan in frustration . He moved out of his bed bare chest and in only boxer shorts and with a frustration sigh he said " Stop pressing the bell . "

Moving near the main door of his apartment he asked " Who it is ? "

" Delivery " he heard from the other side but his sleepy state didn't much recognized the words . He opened the door asking who it is again but as he opened the his sleep went into drain and he covered himself with his hands as Mukti entered his home with a smirk and attitude like it's her own home .

Reaching in the living area she giggled and looked at him hiding his chest she said " what are you trying to hide ? You have got your shorts on . "

Abhi looked at her in shock and now his one hand was on his chest while the other on his short and he moved near her and asked " You .. Mukti Malhotra , are you a woman or not ? "

She looked at him in confusion , she is obviously a women can't he look clearly and clearing her confusion he asked " Running into a man's house in the morning ? "

Mukti smirked at his question and said " Aahhh , I think after this you will know I am a women ."

Abhi glared at her and was going stand straight but again stood covering his parts and asked " What are you doing here ? "

" Let's go to watch a movie , I brought two tickets too . After the movies we could .... " Before Mukti could continue Abhi cut her .

" I don't have time . " Abhi said , he was having a meeting with patient . Though he wanted to spend time with Mukti even after Manik's taunt .

" It's weekend . You don't have work on weekends ." Mukti commented looking at his with a curious gaze .

" it's meeting ." abhi told her .

" With whom ? Let me come with you . " Mukti grinned at him . She thought his meeting is just like a date with other girls .

" you don't know her . What will you do coming with us ? " abhi asked her .

" I will know her if I come with you . " Mukti said , Abhi sighed at her comment and said " you are not coming with me , come on get to your cafe ."

She was going say something But abhi held her shoulders from behind and like a train he started pushing her out of his home . As soon as she is out of his house , he closed the door which made Mukti annoyed , but being the queen of stubborn-ness her mind clicked with an idea and she smirked .

----

Dressed in a printed shirt and trousers Abhi left his house for his so called meeting , but little did he knew that a stubborn Mukti is keeping tracks on him and is following him .

Mukti followed Abhi from his house to the mall he was having the meeting . She looked around and saw it was nice mall which is much far from his house .

She followed him from a distance and noticed he was talking with a girl wearing a black dress , showing her curves . Mukti raised her eyebrow at the scene infront .