| S E V E N T E E N |

If someone won't lift a finger to call you , see you , and spend time with you , So it's time for you to lift 5 fingers and wave a goodbye .

***

Aurora Healthcare

Abhi was standing relaxing himself on the corridor , with his back resting on the railing , looking at the every person pass by , umm persons will be a wrong word , he looking at every nurse giving them flirtatious looks , he was looking at one direction where two nurses just went , he was so engrossed that he didn't even notice someone standing beside him , until that person smacked his shoulder .

" What are you looking at ? " the person said shocking him and he immediately looked at the person who was none other than Veebha who relaxed beside him same way he was and said " Don't drop your eyes on the girls in the hospital . "

" Veebha , you scared me . I was just appreciating beauty , do you understand ?" he said smirking at her for which she made a what ever face .

" Cut that off . Did you get that answer ? What's the matter between Manik and Nandini ? " Veebha asked , actually , She asked a little bit help from Abhi that he should confront Manik and ask him about himself and Nandini .

Abhi just registered her question and made a ahh face and said " Nothing is between them , They are simply friends . Well , Mukti bought stuffs for her cafe and then they became good friends , and that's how Manik got to know her . "

" That's it ." She said .

" That's it ." he replied her with determined face .

" Okay , well done . I will treat you dinner . " She said patting his back smiling and Abhi nodded in yes smiling " Okay wait for me , i will come keeping these files . " Abhi nodded and she started going while he looked at her and sighed he knows she will not get what she wants .

----

City Hospital , Pune

Aliya was settled on the side stool on the hospital bed beside her mother who was laid on the bed with oxygen mask attached on her mouth , Aryaman adjusted the quilt over her mom and the looked at Aliya who was looking at her mother only and he says " Doctor said the surgery went well , Don't worry . "

Aliya sighed and looked at him and said " Aryaman , Can you stay with me for a while ? " Arayamn hesitated at bit Aliya noticed this and said " My mum is like this , I don't know how to deal with her ."

" Okay , then I am going to call , to book a hotel ." He said , Aliya nodded and he left outside the ward

----

Amigos Cafe

Manik reached the cafe with his coat on his shoulder and saw the cafe door open , he entered the cafe and pulled the handle of the door closing it , the sound of the door closing made Nandini aware that Mukti must have return so she said " Why are you so late ? "

Manik listened the voice and knew it was Nandini so he started moving near the place where she was settled and said " Ahh , I came here right after I was off from work . Is it late ? " He smirked at her as she was shocked to listen his voice , she got up from her place and went near him where he was standing and said " No No , I thought it was Mukti . "