| F I F T Y - T W O |

A/N - Heya guys . I know you all were waiting for the update for a long time . But my college online classes got started from Monday and it just made my whole schedule jumbled . I am trying to get my schedule back to normal ,so I am sorry already if the updates comes a little late or be short . Not wasting your time more . Enjoy the chapter . 

***

Isn't that how falling in love so often works?

 Some stranger appears out of nowhere and becomes a fixed star in your universe.

***

Affection - Expression Of Love

Aryaman was having a hard time working the whole time and arranging his schedule properly . He was working on a file when someone knocked at his cabin door . He gave the person the person to enter . He looked up and noticed it was Aliya , who came with bunch of files . 

" I thought , you were not going to come today ." He said to still writing something on the file . She looked at him and with a slight glup she said " I went to visit Nandini . "

" Why ? " He asked her . 

" I just want to learn how to be a good assistant from her. Relaxed I didn't do anything with her . " Aliya said , Aryaman made an ohh face and continued doing his work . 

She smiled a little and said " It seems that Nandini is more confident now . She didn't came alone . "

He looked at her and asked " Who came with her ? "

" Dr. Manik . He was there with her . " Aliya said . 

He had a curious glance and asked " Does she always be with Dr.Manik ? " 

" yeah , Dr.Manik was afraid that I will Bully Nandini , So he sat there watching us all the time . It seems that Nandini doesn't only got her dream studio but also found her love and happiness . " She said , Aryaman nodded at her and continued doing his work . 

" Nandini and the man are together now ."  Anuj said as he as he came inside the cabin and stood near the desk . 

" yeah ! " Aliya exclaimed with a smile , Aryaman looked at her and Anuj too and with an angry tone he said " We are here for work , so it would be better if you too stop gossiping . "

" Boss , but ... "

" Anuj , I give you money to work here , not to gossip about my ex-assistants love affair . " Aryaman shouted at him . 

Anuj looked at Aryaman and gave him the files and left the cabin thinking about something . He reached the balcony of the office and called someone and said " Hello , It's time to start the plan we made before. " 

----

Reaching Nandini's house , Manik removed Nandini luggage from the trunk while she stood near the main gate looking at him . He reached near her and placed her suitcase beside her and said " have a good rest , Okay ." 

She looked at him and nodded lightly . She was going to go inside but looked at him with a confused look and asked " Aren't you curious about what Aliya and I talked about ?"

He smiled at her and said " I know you will tell me when you want to ." 

Her heart fluttered listening his words and she said " She wants to be Aryaman's assistant . So she came to ask for advice ."