| T W E N T Y |

When I first met you , I thought that you might be something that i was going to call my life. And I was right !

***

Nandini was on her blind date playing with her fingers when she noticed that the person in front of her was continuously looking at her face, she touched her face and asked him " Is something on my face ."

" No No, Mom said you a elder than me , so you can look after me , but i think apart from that you are obedient and good looking too , If we get married later , and have a baby boy , then you look after the baby or watch home or Tv , I will play games , I will not interfere in your work . What do you think ?"The boy said , Nandini was not at all interested in his talks , she was firstly shocked when he said she is elder than him , she just nervously chuckled at him . 

---- 

After picking Manik from the book store , Mukti , him and Abhi were in Abhi's car driving to somewhere , Manik was settled on the passenger seat while Abhi was driving and Mukti was settled on the back seat . She was looking at both of them as there was complete silence in the car as her brother was somewhat nervous about the whole fake couple thing, so she thought to do something and then it clicked that she and Abhi too are pretending to be a fake couple . 

She was just looking at Abhi , he feeling someone's stare looked at the rear view to feel Mukti staring him , he raised his eyebrow at her , she directed her eyes towards manik to make him feel relax and so act . He nodded and then groaned and said " Ahh Honey , I am hungry and feeling dizzy . "

Manik looked at him , while mukti said " Ohh Darling , i happen to have a chocolate with me , here open your mouth ." She then took out the chocolate wafer from her purse and opening it she moved towards his seat to make him eat , they both were just behaving like an total romantic couple . 

" Is it tasty ? " She asked him , Abhi just moaned in pleasure and nodded yes . 

Manik sighed and said " You two just asked me come with you too disgust me with these acts of your . "  

" Ohh come on Manik , you are going to pretend like a couple , so you must now how couples behave . So we are just helping you to learn the essence of love."  Abhi said casually , concentrating on the driving and Mukti bobbed her head like a cute child . 

" Are you sure this is not dross ? { Dross = rubbish } " Manik aksed him . 

" Listen , girls absolutely love this ." He said , mukti bobbed her head and he continued " So only if you learn how to behave like this , you can pretend well . "

Manik just made a whatever face and sighed , and started looking outside the window , when his phone buzzed , he open his phone and saw there was a message from Nandini .

" I am forced by mom to have another blind date , and he is total freak , please come to help me immediately ."

"Address "

He read the message but not only him , Mukti to read the message and he gasped a little and asked him " Really , brother ? She is with you now , isn't she ? So why did her mother do that ? " Manik just shrugged not knowing what to say .

" Blind date is a good thing , just right . We can take this opportunity to perform a scene like hero saving his beloved heroin . "Abhi said with full enthusiasm , Mukti chuckled at this , he looked at Manik and said " How do you find it ? " He said anything but Abhi took it as a yes and just turned his car to the address Nandini sent .