| F I F T Y - S E V E N |

Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building;

 your head tells you, 'Idiot you're gonna die' 

but your heart tells you 'Don't worry pretty girl you can fly.'

***

Same Day

Amigos Cafe

Nandini was packing up her things in her studio , as she needed to go on a date as Manik called her that he will take her for an early dinner . She picked her phone up and saw it was nearly five and thought if she is too early . Thinking about this she picked her purse and pulled out her compact and just touched up her face lightly . 

Mukti who came near her playing with her dungaree straps looked at her and said with a teasing glint " You are doing your makeup . Are you going on a date? With whom ?"

" You know the answer ." Nandini commented at her question and kept her compact back in her purse . 

" You finished ." Mukti exclaimed as Nandini kept her makeup bag . She looked at Mukti and just told her a yes , which just made Mukti sigh . 

" Nandini , I know you are pretty enough without makeup , but you really need to work on it . " Mukti said placing her index finger under Nandini's chin to make her face her .Nandini removed Mukti's finger from her chin and picked her compact again to see her face in the mirror .  

" Don't I look good ? " Nandini mumbled to herself , while Mukti just gave her a little smirk and said " Wait a second . " 

And in the next second Mukti ran down near her counter to get her purse . With full speed Mukti ran back to Nandini's studio . Mukti emptied her purse infront of Nandini's desk which had all the make products from lipsticks , compact , eyeshadows to eyeliners . Nandini just looked at the products with a dumbfounded expression and she looked at Mukti saying " that's so much ." 

" Let me show you what real makeup is . " Mukti smirked at her and picked a red lipstick and just flicked her hair . While Nandini just looked at her with an afraid expression . 

----

Aurora Healthcare

Manik just switched off his computer as he finished his work and just picked his phone to message Nandini . 

Manik - I am off from work now. See you later . 

Nandini -

Manik chuckled at the emoji she sent and remembered that it was one of the sketch she made related to Mani's sketch

Manik chuckled at the emoji she sent and remembered that it was one of the sketch she made related to Mani's sketch . 

Manik- You even made emojis .