| S I X |

Sisters , the person who is always behind the back of a brother to support them , tease them , fight with them but immensely love them . This bond between sisters and brothers can't be compared to any bond in the world , it's the most special and purest   bond . 

***

 Aurora Healthcare 

Nandini with the help of Neha moved out of the operation theater , and Ajay helped her , Cabir was settled on the bench outside the theater waiting for her . As soon as she moved out cabir helped her to get settled on the bench and then settled beside her . 

" Give me my phone . " Nandini asked as soon as cabir made her settle , cabir picked out her phone from his pocket and gave it to her . Nandini switch on her phone and went through the messages if their is any message of her now ex-boyfriend which was none that saddened her in the while cabir said " he didn't even contacted me . " 

---- 

On the other side of the hospital a surgery was going on in full swing the doctor was removing the tumor of the patient and the others were assisting her . 

" The tumor has been removed now the stitches has to be done . " she said and the other doctors nodded and one of the doctor did the stitches and then said " Its done " 

" how much time . " the doctor asked . 

" Its 1 hour 52 minutes  . "  the assistant answered . 

 The doctor nodded and left .

There was a knock on Dr.Manik's Cabin . 

" Come in " Manik said not looking up from the file he was reading . Feeling no one seated infront of him , he looked up and saw a lady standing leaning the door , she was wearing a doctor coat , indicating us that she is the same doctor of the surgery . 

" From when did you became so polite , that you learned to knock the door .  " Manik smirked and asked  the lady . 

The lady smirked back at him and said " You lost  , One hour Fifty two minutes ,  I broke your record of  completing a surgery  of one hour fifty six minutes for a removal of  a unilateral mastectomy  . Just Now !!!" 

" Congratulations " Manik said to her . The doctor amused as she saw no reaction from him so she banged her hands on his table and leaned towards her , manik looked at her , she nervously moved back and got settled on the chair opposite him . 

" Come on manik , don't be a lazy and emotionless cat , If you will admit that you loose ,it will not lower your standards , and you will also know that i am better than yours ." the lady said smirking . 

"  I didn't do any surgery to compete with you . " Manik said still engrossed in the file he was reading . 

" Huh , then why Do you make a new record immediately every time I broke your old record " the lady said . Which was answered by manik who calmly said " I can't stop using my experience , to save people's life ." 

 " Huff , i know you from 10 years , and can't believed that you have not killed me yet . " the lady taunted , manik smirked and looked at her and said " That means you are well healthy and have no problems and disease . " 

The lady made a bad face , but then said " I heard it took you thirty five minutes to complete a fibroma  surgery { breast tumor } , its not you , What's wrong , was it complicated . " She asked