| T W E N T Y - N I N E |

If you live for people's acceptance ,

You will die from their rejection .

***

" I told you just to tell her to accept Dr. Manik . Why did you mention being lonely till forty years . If I hadn't dragged her away in time , She would have found out that I have arranged all this ."

Cabir was typing the message when Nandini saw him busy in his mobile , she nudged him and asked " What are you doing ? "

Cabir startled at her question and said " Nothing . "

" But , what are you thinking , just follow your feelings .That's all , once fate is missed , it is gone. How can you guarantee you will find some one like Manik Malhotra in your future . " Cabir told her . Nandini sighed at him and said " But I just ended my last relationship. It's even less than half a month . "

" It's just that , i don't know , it's not that I don't feel for him , but it's all so fast , that i am not knowing what to do , at one side Aryaman still tries that i be with her , but my herat doesn't wants to be with him , but I don't know Dr. Manik nicely . " She said .

Cabir was listening to her , when his phone pinged with a notification , he took his phone and read the message .

" Don't taunt me . In order to help you with this , I have to study so many astronomical books with relationship analysis Forum . Did I look like a fortune teller to you ? I am your cousin idiot . Now as your favour is done , don't forget the treat you owe me . " he read the message and chuckled , shrugging at his cousin he kept the phone inside his pocket and rushed towards Nandini who was walking infront with a little speed .

" offo Nandini , just take my advice , you are getting a ready made - boyfriend , just take it . " Cabir said , Nandini made a bad face and just hit his shoulder and said " Shut up . "

----

Aryaman reached Aliya's flat to see her , he didn't wanted to go but after having a little argument with his heart and mind he finally decided to go and see her .

He rang the bell of her flat and waited for someone to open the door , he sighed as the door opened and Aliya's mom greeted him .

" Arayaman , thank god you came , come in ." she said and gestured him to move in the flat . He moved inside the house with Aliya's mom on his trail .

" Aunty , What happened to Aliya ? " Arayaman asked her .

" She fell down hitting her head and back on the wet floor , Doctor said she would have a slight concussion . And she has slight fever , nothing serious . But she hasn't been eating or talking much after she gained her conscious. I didn't know what to do ,that's why I called you ." Aliya's mom told him . Arayaman sighed at her and turned away but aliya's mom held his hand .

" Arayaman , I know you hate me , I was the sole reason why you and Aliya broke up , But it's because of you that Aliya is in this condition now if you have talked to her once she wouldn't have been thinking about you all day. So we are even now . I beg you Arayaman , Please don't leave her this time , Please ." Aliya's mom said to him , he looked here and there , she noticed his reaction and her eyes teared up , she looked down and said " please Arayaman . "

Arayaman sighed at her and said " Aunty , I will go and meet Aliya . " and he left towards Aliya's room .

He entered her room and saw her slept on the bed , with frowns covered on her forehead . She opened her eyes as she heard some footsteps and saw him standing beside his bed glancing at the soup bowl at the side table .