| E I G H T E E N |

Taking some small steps towards something right can lead you into a beautiful paradise .

***

Aurora Healthcare 

Manik was settled in his cabin reading his patients file , he was going to flip over the page when he saw his right hand fingers and remembered last night when these fingers just touched Nandini's fingers . He was so engrossed remembering last night that he didn't even notice his intern standing right infornt of him until she called him out " Sir . Manik Sir . "

Manik came out from his imagination and looked at her while she spoke " sir , it's time for the operation ." 

He nodded at her and said " You get ready first , I will come in a minute ." Neha nodded at him and left her seat , Manik breathed a deep breath , relaxing himself for a minute and then shot up his eyes open getting ready for the operation .

----

Cabir brought Nandini out with him , to refresh her mood and enjoy the perfect breakup party he planned for her so the first step was shopping . As he knew this is best thing to make her start a new life . He took him to a toy shop at first , he showed her some stuff toys and made her hold them and told her to pose with them so that he can click some photos of her , and then after taking a few photos he took her to some clothing shop and got some dresses for her  with lots and lots of persuasion from Cabir . After shopping clothes he took her to a gaming zone , looking at the zone , her eyes twinkled like stars and she immediately ran towards a gaming machine . She asked a coin to cabir which he happily gave , she put the coin in the machine slot and then held the controller of the steel paw inside the machine to pick the desired toy she needed from the machine . She tried picking the toy , but the grip of the paw loosed and the toy fell down , she pouted as she can pick the toy only once . She looked at Cabir who was giggling at her , she hit his bicep and started moving towards the other machines when cabir pulled her back and he put the second coin in the machine slot and now he held the controller and winked at nandini asking which toy she need and told him , and started using the controller in full professional feel , and she started cheering him , he grabbed the toy she needed and with full concentration dropped the toy on collecting box  . She squealed in happiness and took the toy and hugged it tightly and then showed her 32 teeth smile to Cabir who was smiling looking at her  . 

After taking the full tour of the gaming zone , Nandini was now got rid of the gloomy mood she had and was in full excitement and enjoying every thing cabir is doing with her . They ride toy train of the mall and were enjoying each moment , They ate pizza , popcorn , drank smoothies . As they were walking in the mall , she started talking with Cabir how much happy she is now , for which he raised his imaginary collar and patted his own back . She giggled at his antics and linked her arm with his and both started moving . 

----   

Mumbai's night life is more adventurous than day life , it's said this city is never asleep , Manik and Abhi were sitting in a pub enjoying the night life . They both were sitting on the bar stool which were near the bar counters sipping their mocktails . 

Abhi was enjoying the looking at people dancing on the stage on the hot peppy number which the DJ played , he then turned towards Manik who was quietly sipping his drink , he frowned and said " Dude , you asked me out to come here , can we be happier here , i can't handle your scowl which you are showing me from  morning . " 

Manik sighed and said " I just asked you out , because i just wanted someone who can sit with me for a while . I am not here for fun . " 

" We both are doctors , We can't drink alcohol . Two men drink juice here . What a shame " Abhi said huffing .