| F I F T E E N |

One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you cannot change !

***

" Mom , Dad , take care on your way back to home . " Nandini said bidding farewell to her parents after a heartfelt dinner .  Abhishek chuckled at her daughter and nodded in yes , while Pragya pouted and said " Your mom is not that old yet ." Nandini chuckled at her mom and Pragya looked at her husband and said him to pull out the car in the drive way , which he nodded for and left outside , while pragya turned back to Nandu and cupped her face lovingly and started speaking  . 

" Nandu , do you know who is the one that loves you the most in the world ? " Nandini smiled at her question and placed her palm over her hand and said " My mumma , no doubt ." 

" And second most ? " Pragya asked again . 

" Papa " Nandu smiled answering her , though its said , that a father and daughter's bond is the most loved bond , but for nandu , her mom was her everything , she loves her dad but it can never be compared how much she loves her mom . 

Pragya chuckled at her answer and said to her " If you meet some one who treats you nice enough , then , that he becomes the second one , and when this will happen , I will be the happiest person ." 

" mumma " Nandini whined at her mother knowing where the topic is going to join , Pragya chuckled at her daughter but said " Dr. Manik is really good . Don't miss him . " 

" Ohh mumma " She whined again and pragya said " Alright Alright , that's of me , So how is your studio preparation going on ? Do you need any help? Your mumma have kept secret treasure for you ." 

" No need , I have money mumma ." Nandini said chuckling at her , but not meeting her eyes , as she was lying , though , she have money but not that much but she didn't want to trouble her parents . 

They were causally talking when Abhishek called them out from as he moved the car out , Pragya kept on instructing nandini about keeping herself safe , take care of herself and everything , They finally reached near the car where Abhishek was stood and he said " Nandu , Take care of yourself ,Okay , eat properly , no food delivery everyday , Don't over work , you know right money don't matter , what matter is you , Right So can Always come home , And i will support you " 

" I get it , Papa , You both take care of yourselves  ." She said  getting  a bit emotional in the end Pragya patted her cheek and said " Enough , Why are you both getting this much emotional . " 

" Okay , come on , we need to leave, Take rest Nandu ." Abhishek said pecking her forehead and then both bid bye to her and got settled down in the car and bid her the final bye . 

Nandini huffed in tiredness and went back inside her home , reaching the living room she picked up the chopped fruits plate from the table to keep it in the fridge , when she notice a small visiting card type envelope was kept under the plate , she picked it up , and kept the plate back on the table to take a look on the envelope , looking at it , she found a small note attached to it , which she pull out and read " Your Birth date is the password . Be nice to yourself . Tell me if it is not enough . " She read , and opened the envelope only to find a Debit Card inside it on her name , she smiled with tears looking at it , and was going to keep the not down , when she turned it around she read a small line again return on it " Don' tell you Mumma about this though . Love Dad . " She chuckled and kept the card carefully in her purse , thanking her dad in her mind . 

----

Mukti was recklessly settled on the couch patting and playing with Lucy lovingly , when she heard the main door shut , she knew who is the person , so she got straight and made a stern face for her brother and said in a stern voice " Manik Malhotra , Where have you been ? " She asked while manik ignored her comment but was looking here and there at the living room , while mukti continued ranting " How dare you didn't camehome after work .Did you go out and eat something delicious  ? " She asked again , and manik ignored it , but now he was sniffing the weird smell which was all over the living room , he moved across mukti and started opening the windows to let fresh air come inside while Mukti just moved behind him chuckling asked  " Or went to date some girl ? "