| F I F T Y - N I N E |

I loved you before I even knew the name for it. 

Everyday I'd sit beside you, inhaling your scent, looking at your beautiful face.

 Every night, dreaming about you. 

You eclipsed everything else. 

It was you. 

Always you.

***

Nandini's Apartment 

It has been two days since Ruhi and Manik spent the night at Nandini's house . In these days Nandini was much busy with the cafe as well as store as Mukti was unwell and was not able to be in the cafe to manage it . She though talked with her , she didn't got time to go to her house and see her . While in these days she didn't even  got time to have a chat with Manik.

Right now early in the morning she was preparing her fruit salad for breakfast so that she can go to the cafe soon enough to start the day . She placed her fruit bowl on the dining table and got settled on the chair and started eating the salad when her phone rang . 

She just gulped the apple cube and picked her phone only to smile brightly at the person who was calling her . She swiped up the answering button and pressed her phone near her ear and kept the fork down in the bowl . 

" Sister Nandini." She heard the voice of the caller before she could speak and just smiled at the timid yet the innocent voice of Ruhi .

" Hello my little rival . " Nandini chuckled lightly greeting Ruhi , the night stay of Ruhi with Nandini attached Ruhi much to her . Though she still have a competition with her due to Manik but it always an healthy banter .

She waited for Ruhi to say something but she only heard her little sobs which just made Nandini a little tense and she asked her " What happened Ruhi ? " 

Controlling her sob Ruhi said " Boyfriend uncle is leaving . " 

Nandini stood shock listening to her and asked her with her voice full of concern " What's the matter Ruhi ? What happened to Manik ? " 

" He is going abroad . " Ruhi said and her words just felt a relief to Nandini as she muttered with a sigh " You just frightened  me to death . I thought .." She was going to continue what she thought but stopped as she properly understood the words ruhi said and asked her " Wait , What were you saying? Why will he go abroad ?"

Ruhi replied to her question in a very slow voice " Because you don't want to be with him , he is so sad that he wants to go abroad with other women to take class and do some exercise."

" Take class and do some exercise ? " She mumbled and then asked her " You are talking about doing a project , are you? " 

" It seems like that . Anyway he is leaving . " Ruhi said with a sad voice . 

" Stop worrying first . From whom did you hear that he is leaving ?" She asked Ruhi after calming her down a bit .  

" He told me himself ." She answered her question . 

Nandini made an ohh face and then asked her " Did he say when he is leaving ?"

" Next week." Ruhi answered and then continued " Sister Nandini, I don't want my boyfriend uncle to leave . I want to play with him ."