| F O R T Y |

Falling in love doesn't fall by itself. 

There is always a desire to take the plunge. 

Just make sure that love sticks around, to pick you up when you fall.

***

Aurora Healthcare 

Inaya wrote her number on manik 's palm , he jerked his hand from her hold and said " Please leave before I call security ."  But it looked like it didn't affected Inaya as she tired cling him but Manik just moved his hand away from her hold which made her stumble a bit back . 

Abhi who was very well enjoying the drama infront decided it should be the right time to interfere and hence he ran near the due standing as a shield infront Manik before Inaya could attack him again . 

" Easy , easy ." Abhi said coming between them and for the time it made Manik sigh as his best friend came in time . 

" So , no matter what you want to tell , you can tell me ." Abhi stated to inaya with a cheeky grin while Manik was busy rubbing his palm to remove the ink from his hand . 

Inaya looked at Abhi from top to bottom who was casually dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt wearing black glares  looking handsome but Inaya just gave him attitude and said " Who are you ? " 

Abhi listened her question and looked behind him and saw merciless rubbing his palm to erase her number and then looked back at Inaya and said " I am his friend . This guy is much boring . He is always confused by beautiful girls. But I am nothing like him , I am a man who can't resist any temptation . Do you want to have a shot ? " 

Abhi lowered his glares and winked at her which just made her roll her eyes . She pushed him at a side and saw Manik who still was not concentrated in their conversation . 

" Dr.Manik , see you next time . " she said and winked him which was just awarded by the glare he could muster . 

" Goodbye .." abhi mumbled as Inaya went away , he then turned back to manik who was dusting his hand as he finally rubbed the ink .

" Are you alright ? "  he asked him with concern . Manik smiled at his friend and asked " when did you came in the hospital ? " 

Abhi looked infront at the receptionist with a cheeky grin and said " Just now . " Manik saw this and just shrugged his shoulder at his friend .Abhi chuckled at him and both left . 

Inaya walked inside the elevator and called the person and said " He almost called the police . What can I do ? I did everything I could do , but he didn't even reacted a bit . I don't care what you told . I did what ever I could do . I want my money anyway . " 

----

Manik picked the piece of sandwich to eat , but while Abhi just looked at him with a sigh and said " Dude , you told we will eat something . I don't except delicious pizza  from you but not canteen sandwiches . At least we could go out and eat something better . " 

Manik looked at Abhi and kept the sandwich down in his plate and said " After what you did to my sister , it's impossible for me to take you out ." 

" I knew it . " Abhi said with a sigh . He know Mukti was having a hard time but it's not that he was enjoying he was having a hard time too . He was not able to sleep yesterday as the face of Mukti being disheartened came infornt of his eyes .  He wanted to ask about Mukti and getting a courage he asked "How is Mukti ? "