| T W E N T Y - S I X |

To love someone is nothing , to be loved by someone is something , but to be loved by the one you love is everything .

***

Amigos Cafe

Nandini walked towards the cafe with happiness radiating on her face , she don't know why but today she is feeling much happy and it was reflecting on her face . She reached near the cafe and was about to open the cafe door but her gaze fell on the beautiful bouquet of white lilies and purple tulips dumped in the dustbin which was at the side of the cafe . She moved near the dustbin and smiled looking at flowers , they were looking fresh , she picked them in her hands and sniffed the scent of the beautiful flowers , she smiled and thought who might put these pretty flowers in waste so she just moved inside the cafe with the bouquet in her hands smiling .

Sanjana who was wiping the counter looked at Nandini walking inside , so she smiled at her and greeted " Morning Nandini " Nandini smiled at her , Sanjana smiled back but her smile soon turned into a frown when she saw the bouquet she had thrown a few minutes ago in her hands .

But before she could say something , Nandini turned towards Mukti who was thinking some new menu recipes and asked " Mukti , did you throw these flowers away ? "

Mukti jumped in shock when she saw the bouquet in Nandini's hand and she immediately left her pen on the table and went near her and said " Ahh Nandini , these flowers , naa these are faded , haa so that's why , they were thrown away . "

Mukti said and took the bouquet from Nandini before she could react and gave it to Sameer waving her hand lightly to him saying to get it away . But in this they didn't noticed that the little note in the bouquet fell down on the floor .

" But Mukti it didn't look like it's fading . " Nandini said but it went in the air as Mukti didn't listen what she said . Nandini sighed at Mukti but then looked down and saw the note that fell from the bouquet . She picked the note and Mukti gasped lightly forgetting it .

" Love the one you love , Do what you love - Arayaman " Nandini read the note and looked at Mukti as if asking her what's all this .

Mukti looked at her and said " I am sorry , Nandini , i wanted to tell you but you found it like this . "

Nandini looked at her and sighed in disbelief and said " Mukti , though we have broken up and everything between us is our business , I told you everything as you are my friend ,but you should not have done something like this . "

" I am sorry , i was angry about how he acted with you and hurt you . He also sent that person who messed up on our opening day and beat up my brother ." Mukti said pouting at Nandini , like an innocent child telling about the mistake he / she did .

" I know mukti , but that's their fault , but we can't do something like that na , if we do something like them we will become like them and that will be not good na . And you did everything without telling me before , he was my friend na ." Nandini said explaining Mukti .

" Friend , You still think he is your friend ? Then what about my brother ? You both are together na , You met your parents , you are pretending to be couples , and you both kissed also ." Mukti said smirking making her remember the forehead kiss which Manik gave her .

Nandini blushed at the thoughts and dismissed Mukti saying " We .. We were just acting , I thought you know about this ."

" I don't believe you , if you don't like him , you would never offer him to be your fake boyfriend . If I am right you must have a tiny winy crush on my brother ." Mukti said smirking at her , Nandini looked at her and opened her mouth to speak something but no words came out of her mouth , she just looked like a fish gaping for air . So she just turned around to leave , Mukti looked at her leaving and said " Ahh Nandini , don't leave ."