| F O R T Y - E I G H T |

You deserve to be with somebody, who knows you're the one, from that very first moment he lays eyes on you.

 Do I believe in love at first sight? 

But of course!

 Love cannot be tamed nor bridled by things like time, circumstance, and logic!

***

Aurora Healthcare 

Vibha was settled in her cabin when Manik entered her cabin with a coke in his hand . He placed the coke on her table . making her look at him in confusion . 

" Abhimanyu beat me yesterday in swimming so he asked me to give to this as his apology ." manik said looking at her . 

She made an ohh face and said " Abhi beat you . You were the champion of swimming two years in a row . If you kept going in the competitions I am sure you would have break the record . "

" The best horse also stumbles . And he was in the best mood yesterday . " Manik said . 

" Shouldn't it be me whose mood he made unhappy . What's wrong with him , I just suggested him a girl , he lost his temper . " Vibha said , Manik sighed at her comment and pulled a pass from his pocket and slided at the desk saying " That's why he wants to apologize. " 

" Movie Ticket , that's what I like now ." Vibha said picking the pass Manik just kept . She then looked at Manik and asked " Is there only one ticket ? you are not coming ? " 

" How can I let him pass ? Movie , Dinner and Games all on him . " He said and pulled his ticket from his pocket showing her , she smiled at him and he left to his cabin . 

----

Manik entered his cabin and noticed his interns busy in doing or searching something in their phones . He walked towards his chair and said " How many times I told you guys about the penalties for using phone at work ? "

Listening Manik's voice , Neha and Ajay stood straight like an innocent kids do in front of their teacher . 

" Dr. Manik , Just one more minute . " Ajay said and looked at his phone and again said " No , just thirty seconds will do . " 

Seeing Manik not reacting Neha said  " Dr. Manik , I wanted to the comic fest . He is just grabbing the tickets for me online . Just for a minute , the booking is about to start . "  

Manik looked at them and asked " Comic Fest ? " 

Neha and Ajay nodded their heads in approval when Manik said again now forwarding his hand towards them " let me have a look . " 

Neha looked at manik a little nervous as he would confiscate Ajay's phone and then her tickets would never be booked , but Ajay being a sincere junior passed his phone to Manik ignoring Neha's hand which was stopping him . Manik saw what they both were seeing and noticed it was a website where they can book the tickets , but right now the flyer of the fest was opened.