| S I X T Y - S E V E N |

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.

***

Amigos Cafe

Manik and Nandini came out of the cafe hand in hand with Nandini's sketch book in her hands . The cafe was working on its regular basis with Sanjana and Sameer working hard , Mukti had already decided that she would increase their pay off once she is fine .

Nandini and Manik were going to their car when Nandini stopped Manik as she heard some quite purr of a cat near by , Manik looked at her in confusion while she just pulled his hand with him and moved towards the direction she heard the purr .

They reached near the empty lane near the cafe where a lonely cardboard box was kept barely covered , Nandini scooted down to open the cardboard box only to see a grey -white cat trying to jump out of the box . She looked at the cat and tired to help her as she said " He seems to be abandoned here . "

" Be careful . " Manik said as he picked her sketch book from the ground , she nodded at him and slightly picking the cat she said " It is likely to be injured . "

Nandini picked the cat in arms carefully and started caressing it saying " Hey , Meow Meow , how are you ? "

He smiled at her cute voice and then looked at the cat's body and said " he have a wound on its back leg , the blood is gathered there . "

" Poor Boy , " Nandini said caressing the cat's ear and said " I know there is a Vet hospital nearby . Let's take it there . "

Manik nodded and they started walking towards the vet while Nandini caressed the cat's ear saying " Meow Meow , we will take you to the hospital . "

----

" Here , your Meow Meow is now bandaged properly . " the vet doctor said passing the cat to Nandini's arm . The doctor checked the cat properly and provided them the antiseptic cream that would be needed and also told them to get the vaccinated .

As the doctor went to get the prescription Manik moved near Nandini and asked " Are you going to keep him ? "

" yeah , Doesn't it look familiar to you ? " She asked him .

Manik looked at her in confusion and asked " Familiar ? "

" Yeah , he looks like Lucy , he would be so happy to have him as a company right ? " She said and nuzzled the cat . She started kissing his fur when Manik stopped her saying " Ayee , it's a stray cat , you need to make him take a shower before showing your love to him ."

Nandini pouted hearing Manik's words . She looked at the cat in her arm and said " Meow Meow , look you dad said you are dirty . Would you want him to hold you ? "

Nandini said teasing Manik , he rolled his eyes at her but his eyes widened as he noticed how Nandini held the cat in her arms and she imitated the cat saying " yes , I want dad to hold me ."

" Aha. I think I better not listen that ." Manik said , Nandini pouted at his words and said " Do you think we are dirty now ? Do you not love us now ? " 

" When did I said that ? "  Manik asked in confusion and also looking at her pouted lips . 

She grinned at him knowing that he had melted she forwarded the cat to him and said " Then hold him . " Manik looked at her unsure if he wants to hold the cat or not but Nandini persuaded him which made him sigh .