| T W O |

Thinking about the coming possibilities may only raise our hopes high if they are fulfilled or shatter us in seconds when they come false.

***

Affection : Expression For Love

A loud chaos was going on in the workspace of the mainstream office , people were moving here and there talking over phone answering the people , somewhere working over the stations in utmost frustration . There was typing sound , talks , frustration was all over the office . 

Nandini ran into the office , her bag was dangling over her shoulder , face covered with sweat and hair locks sticking over her forehead . She huffed and reached the office and saw Anuj talking over a call .

She reached near him and he cut the call and she asked " What had happened , and how . " 

" We don't know how it happened , our stocks got hacked , Website got blocked ,and the customers couldn't open up the websites . "  Anuj briefly explained what the situation is Nandini grew tense and said "  This will be a great loss as we are celebrating our companies anniversary day after tomorrow . " 

 Anuj nodded and both were distracted by the colleagues saying what to do and not . Anuj turned to Nandini and she said " Did you contact Aryaman and told about this " 

" Yes I did , but he didn't pick up . "  He said , Nandini nodded and said "Contact the server  companies , we need to rent  two server companies to get our website hosted so that the customers don't have any problem opening it . " 

" Nandini , it will cost  a lot . " Anuj said with wide eyes and Nandini nodded in yes . 

" Lets wait for the Boss to come then think about it . " Anuj said and Nandini looked at him fiercely and said  " we don't have that much time Anuj , our Anniversary is round the date , we will loose our customers if it will be like this only , Nor we will get new customers . We need to get hold of this situation . " 

" But."

" I will take up the responsibilities Anuj , just contact the server companies . "  She said , cutting Anuj in between and he just nodded and left to contact the companies . 

 She moved to the nearby desk where one of the colleagues   was getting the data covered , she went near him and said " Show me the backstage data  . " 

 He nodded and showed her the data and Nandini looked at them with her full attention . 

---

" Distending stress over breast , before your cycle is normal , You just need to check yourself at home ,No need to worry  and come for regular examination " Manik said , writing the prescription of a patient and his two interns noting every single detail he said .

" I just had one fear, Doctor ." the patient said and manik look at him and nodded telling her to proceed what she was saying , but his eyes were still over her reports . 

" Dr. Manik , may I have your WhatsApp number so that i can contact you whenever i  have any questions "  the patient said, forwarding  her mobile to him . 

His interns muffled their laughs in small smile and looked at Manik to react . 

Manik didn't do anything and just gave her file back and said a blunt No .