| F I F T Y - F O U R |

Holla guys !!!

Before you start reading the chapter . A small shout-out to this amazing story . 

 Experience a new definition of Humesha ❤

A story by poojataneja ' Dusk Till Dawn ' .

Show your love to the story . It's seriously amazing . 

Now not taking your time more

Now not taking your time more . 

Enjoy your chapter .

***

You see, you closed your eyes. 

That was the difference. 

Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too--even when you're in the dark. 

Even when you're falling.

― Mitch Albom. 

***

Aurora Healthcare

" You Idiot.  " 

" Ahhh , Vibha , It's hurting . Stop beating me . " Abhi said escaping from her hits in the parket lot of the hospital . 

" Sorry , sorry , I apologize ." Abhi said taking her bag away from her to make her stop beating him . 

" Seriously Abhimanyu , You think I did that ? This is how you think I will stoop ."  Vibha shouted at him . Before going to do her duty , Abhi met Vibha , and asked her about the photos . As he had a doubt on Vibha so before coming to any conclusion he thought to clear it .

 " Vibha calm down . I was anxious too when I got to know everything . And I thought about your name as you didn't want Manik and Nandini to be together so it came just an reflex ." Abhi explained her. 

" Even if I don't want them to be a couple , I will never hurt Manik . " Vibha said giving him a punch . 

" Ayee , I am sorry . Please don't be mad at me . Now , Let's think about how to find out who did this . " abhi said , and Vibha just nodded at him thinking about it . 

----

Manik's Cabin

Manik was silently working on her work when he heard a banged on his desk . He looked at the source and saw that vibha just banged some photos on his desk .