| F O R T Y - S I X |

Falling in love doesn't always lead to heartbreak, honey.

 With the right man, it can be a one-way ticket to paradise.

***

Next day , early in the morning , Manik picked Nandini up from her home and now he was driving her to Affection . He was driving silently while Nandini was still in thoughts about what he told her last night . Manik saw her lost in thoughts asked her " Why did you need me to drive you ? " 

Nandini smiled at her question and said " I wanted you to do it as Even if its a business trip , my relation with Aryaman is somewhat inconvenient . And as you said we are dating , I didn't wanted it to be unfair for you , and if you be there Aryaman will know that I finally moved on ." 

Manik though had peace listening her , that she is coming in terms with him but with a teasing glint said " So you are using me as a shield . "

" No , no , no ." Nandini said in shock like how could he say that , but noticing that he had an teasing smile plastered on his lips she huffed and said " You know how Aryaman's and mine relation is . If you will be with me , I will get courage to be there . " 

Manik smiled at her and kept driving the car in silence , while Nandini smiled looking at him and then looked away . They reached Affection in no-time and saw Aryaman , Aliya and Anuj standing near the car waiting for Nandini .

Nandini got down the car , with Manik , while he moved to remove her luggage . She moved near the group and said " sorry about the traffic . "

Aryaman nodded at her lightly . Though he had settled things with Nandini and is happy for her , but seeing her with Manik still make him a little jealous but with a smile he said " It's all right . You are here anyway . "

" Thank you for coming Nandini , You have to teach me so much ." Aliya said , Nandini looked at Aliya in confusion and asked " Aliya , are you also coming ? "

Aliya nodded at her while Aryaman said a yes . Nandini nodded at it and in the mean time Manik came near Nandini with her suitcase . Nandini smiled at him which he responded back with a smile . Aliya smiled looking at them and thinking that Nandini will not come between her and Aryaman she was happy . 

" Hello , Dr. Manik . " Aliya greeted him forwarding her hand for a handshake . Manik looked at aliya and with a small smile he shook her hand greeting her back . 

" Thank you so much for taking Nandini here ." Aliya said , Nandini looked at Manik for his reply but he just gave her a little smile and said " it's my job to do it . " 

He then gave Nandini her suitcase's handle and told her " Take care of yourself . If you get hurt again , there is no such good doctors as me . " 

Nandini chuckled at his comment and said " Aye Aye Doctor . " 

Manik smiled at her and seeing that she will not come back with him now , he patted her head lovingly and said " I will wait for you. " 

Nandini smiled and nodded at him . He then got settled on his seat waving a small bye at Nandini he left , while she kept looking at him till his car vanished from her site . 

Aryaman took Nandini's luggage to keep it in the car truck , while Aliya and Nandini who stood beside each other till Aryaman kept the luggage . 

" So Are you really into Dr.Manik ? " Aliya asked her , wanting to know the relationship status of her .