| T H I R T Y - T H R E E |

Our Story hit 100 k reads , making me super happy . 

Thank you guys for your love and support . Hope you guys keep showering me your love always . 

So as an 100k gift here I present an Instagram Love story , which i hope you all will like . 

" Tu Mileya

If you haven't seen it till now then go and tell your response soon

If you haven't seen it till now then go and tell your response soon . 

***

Love is a feeling, a feeling of happiness.

 Love is powerful, too powerful to play with. 

This feeling is strange and hard to describe, but when you fall in love, you will know it inside.

***

Amigos Cafe 

Mukti placed her fresh cup of coffee on a table to start her day , she was stirring the spoon in her coffee when she noticed Nandini coming to the cafe . She immediately got up from her seat and ran near the entrance and saw Nandini entering inside.

" Good Morning Nandini ." Sanjana and Sameer greeted Nandini as the were dusting the counter . 

" Nandini , you are finally back ." Mukti said following Nandini as she started to move towards the stair with a smile . 

" Why not , I have my studio here . " Nandini said with a smile still moving to the first floor . 

Mukti smiled at her comment and ran behind her with a goofy smile as they reached nandini's studio and she started setting up her desk properly . Mukti looked at her with a grin , which Nandini noticed being confused . 

Mukti raised her eyes as if  she wanted to ask her something which Nandini ignored and kept doing her work . Mukti sighed and moved behind her and gave a little poke on her shoulder . 

Nandini looked at her and Mukti made the most innocent puppy face she could , melting Nandini as she said " Talk " 

Finally getting to say what she wanted to say or ask , Mukti said " According to my brother , Aryaman is back . "

Nandini looked at her and then nodded saying " he is back . " 

" So , What's going on , means what do you think ? " Mukti asked her . She wanted to hear that he means Arayaman is just back as a friend not more . 

" he and I .. " Nandini started to speak up but stopped as she remembered Cabir's saying that if Manik truly likes her or loves her he would be jealous of Aryaman near her , which he was as she saw the tiff between them in her house , but she wanted to notice this more so she said " Maybe .. I still can't forget him ."