| F O R T Y - O N E |

I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value.

***

Amigos Cafe 

Nandini arrived the cafe , talking with Cabir on the cell . She was questing him something or the other which he answered peacefully knowing his best friend can get hyper in any moment if she stress out more . 

" Okay listen , The person I told you , who will make you studios website  has arrived in the cafe . " cabir told her . 

She made a confused face and said " How will I recognize  him idiot ."

" Hey Stop calling me idiot . And to your confusion , he is wearing a plaid shirt . See if any one matches . " He told her and hanged the call , while Nandini shook her head in a sigh . 

She searched the cafe and saw many customers being served by Sanjana and Sameer , but then her eyes landed on the person who was wearing a plaid shirt working on his laptop at the corner most table . 

She moved near the table slowly still in confusion . She reached near the table and scooted a bit down to see the person . And saw the person was glued on his laptop with his thick contact glasses on his eyes .  She looked at him and asked " Umm excuse me ... are you Gaurav Singh ? "

She asked him and remembered why she the person she asked something came here . 

Cabir and Nandini were settled in her house , with Cabir munching  his Cadbury while Nandini was going through some websites thinking something . 

" Cabir how about I make a renew  the  website for the studio to get started  with the new terms . " nandini said  , cabir nodded at her and said " True you should do that , your pervious website looks so old . Come on Nandini you are a girl with fresh ideas how is your thinking so old fashioned . "

" It would be better if you help me than Sitting there and taunting me . " nandini commented at him . He pouted looking at her and said " What help you need ." 

 Nandini looked at him with a grin and asked " Is any of your girlfriends know how to design a website . " 

Cabir looked at her and smirked saying " relax , even if there  isn't any , I will just find someone who knows and make her mine girlfriend and then introduce her to you . " 

She giggled at the thought that Cabir was going make her introduce a girl after he makes her girlfriend , but right now standing infront of her was a geeky nerd . 

" You must be Nandini Murthy . Nice to meet you , I am Gaurav Singh . " Gaurav said forwarding his hand for a handshake . 

" Sorry to keep you waiting . " Nandini said shaking her hand with him .  

" it doesn't matter , as long as I have my computer with me . " Gaurav said settling down . 

While looking at him Nandini giggled lightly thinking " Cabir , you scarified a girlfriend for me . " 

Nandini chuckled at her thought and then as Gaurav started working on her website she started telling him what to add or not . 

----

Globus Mall 

Vibha was going through the sections of clothing but with a tired face which was observed by someone and hence the lady asked " How can a girl look so absent in a clothing store? "