| F I F T Y |

Holaaaaa!!!!

I hope you all are fine and are super excited for the chapter as I am . The excitement I have is on the top notch as we have completed fifty chapters of the story.

Yeahhhhh Party Time !!!!!

As I give you the chapter to read , to shower your love on it as I got a little greedy for your response which i am not getting from the past two chapters . 

Is it wrong that I got greedy ? 

I don't know . Do tell me , if you liked the chapter or not . It's a long chapter so be ready for it . 

We are half a way of our journey now . 

Enjoy your 50th Chapter of the story . 

∞ ∞ ∞

Then he kissed her so deeply and so completely that she felt like . 

She was falling, floating, spiraling down, down, down, like Alice in Wonderland.

***

The Retreat Hotel , Mumbai 

It was the weekend morning when Mukti , Nandini , Sameer and Sanjana started the drive towards the place where Mukti decided to have a getaway . 

Sameer was driving the car that mukti rented for the four of them for three days . Sanjana was settled in the passenger seat with Mukti and Nandini settled behind . They were enjoying their ride with full music on playing in the car , gossiping about each other and having fun. 

They entered the Hotel cum resort where Manik booked their getaway . Sameer parked the car in the parking area . The girls got down the car with excitement . Sameer moved out of the car and opened the trunk of the car to get the suitcases of all of them out . The girls admired the area of the surrounding and then moved to help Sameer . 

Though Nandini and Mukti stayed a bit away as Sameer told them he will do it though Sanjana helped him . As Sameer removed the suitcases he said " Boss , this is such a good treat . " 

Mukti looked at him and said " My brother paid for all this . He is the real boss . Give him this sweet talk when you see him ." 

" Sure thing ." Sameer and Sanjana mocked saluted at her , which made her smile , but Nandini looked at her and pulled her hand a little making Mukti look at her and asked " Your brother is coming ? " 

Mukti looked at her and played with her bag's strap and said " Didn't I tell you ? He doesn't had his shift this weekend so I asked him to come along ." 

Nandini looked at her as if she is seriously telling her this now . She glanced at herself and saw she was wearing a short floral jumpsuit with white sneakers . Her hair were left open with the front bang tied in a small braid form which is tucked behind her ear .