| T W E L V E |

Friends are the support which we needed even in our high time and even at the time when we needed to be left alone.

*** 

" Where are we going " Nandini asked mukti as she dragged her outside the hospital . 

" You will know by the time we reach there . " Mukti chirped moving towards the road side holding her hand and then  waiting for a few seconds  she said " here he comes , Our chauffeur is here . " 

Nandini looks in the direction where Mukti is looking and saw a blue bmw coming towards them . And just stopped infront of them .

The front glass opened giving a view of a curious Abhi looking at both of them , Mukti grinned at him and telling Nandini to come with her she opened the back door for her and herself got settled in the front seat and placed the seat belt

The front glass opened giving a view of a curious Abhi looking at both of them , Mukti grinned at him and telling Nandini to come with her she opened the back door for her and herself got settled in the front seat and placed the seat belt . Abhi looked at Nandini from the rear glass while Mukti said " Let me introduce you too , He is Abhimanyu Thakkar , My brother's classmate and best friend , And she is Nandini Murthy , My brother's friend ." 

They both greeted each other , while Abhi chuckled and looked infront and said " Manik Malhotra , have a female friend too, that too so beautiful . " mukti smiled at him and he turned back at nandini and said " How do you get to know each other ? " 

" I am one of his patients . " Nandini said clearing her throat a bit , Abhi made a ohh faced and looked infront and chuckled and said " Not bad , hulk manik , you know how to make friends with your patients . " 

Nandini looked down at his comment , while mukti just hit his arm and said " Can't you stop acting like this whenever you see a beautiful women ? Let me tell you , Nandini is a friend of both mine and my brothers , don't try to flirt with her . "

"How could I ? I am not that kind of the person . Now that she is your friend , she is my friend too . Here , we will help each other in future . "  He said forwarding his visiting card to her which was just snatched by mukti in and she said " Nandini  has my brother , she doesn't need your help . " Nandini looked at mukti in shock while mukti turned around and said to her 

" Nandini , he is a big time flirt , be careful from him. " she said winking at her telling she is joking and abhi made a bad face and said " Nonsense , I am not like that . " 

" Really ?" Mukti asked him in full sarcasm which made abhi dumbfound and he just kept quiet and Nandini just chuckled at them and then they drive to the desired place . 

----

 Aurora Healthcare

Manik was in his cabin working on some patients case and was so engrossed in it that he din't even noticed when Aliya walked inside the cabin . She came and just got settled infront of him placing her file on the table and then looked at him seeing still no reaction from him so she said " Good Day , Dr. Malhotra . "