| T H I R T Y - F I V E |

This thing about you that you think is your flaw .

It's the reason I'm falling in love with you.

***

Victoria's Secret 

After having the talk in the cafe , Mukti had dragged Nandini for shopping and hence they have landed in the store of VIctoria's Secret . Mukti was finding herself a proper lingerie , while Nandini was just standing looking at her .

Mukti picked a C-cup bra , in her hand and was examining it when Nandini remembered the most embarrassing moment she faced with Manik . As Manik saw her lingerie in the washroom and especially left a note asking her not to wear it as it will affect her injury which just made her blush . 

" Nandini , how it is , or do i switch to a D-cup one . " Mukti asked plaing the bra on her chest  . She looked at Mukti and asked " Why do you have to buy this one ? " 

" This will thicken your figure ." Nandini commented observing the martial .  Nandini giggled lightly as how will Mukti look wearing more girly clothes as if she was thinking to buy this one then she was definitely think more about her figure now . 

" Nandini , you are laughing at me . " Mukti pouted at her .

" No , Okay I am just kidding , But I think you look good right now , What happened ? " Nandini asked her . 

Mukti looked at her with a pout and kept the bra in it's place and placed her arms around her neck with a pout . Seeing her pout Nandini somewhat got the idea of why she is doing all this changing herself thing . 

" Abhimayu ? " She asked her . Mukti looked at her and nodded sadly . Nandini nodded in acknowledging it and said " Okay then I will find it for you . " 

Mukti smiled at Nandini nodding in yes . Nandini patted her hand and went to search a perfect lingerie for her which she wanted while Mukti looked at her . 

As Nandini was searching the thing , Mukti to looked on the shelves , but her search stopped as her phone vibrated with a message .  

She removed her phone from her back pocket and saw she had a message from her brother " Where are you ? Come back " 

Mukti read the message and pouted but her pout soon turned into a smirk as a wild thought entered her mind . And now she just needed to work on her drama skills to execute what she thought . 

" Oh no , Nandini ." She exclaimed with a frown and sad face.

" What happened ? " Nandini asked coming near her . 

" I forget to close the windows before going out . Lucy always run out , and I am afraid she will be lost . I would have gone to home , But i have a meeting with the suppliers for the cafe , would you please go and watch it for me ? " Mukti said in a go making her shock . 

" I .. I go to your home ? " Nandini asked her , as if confirming the work Mukti is asking for . 

" Please , pretty please . " Mukti said making an adorable puppy face and continued " You too must want Lucy to be safe na . " 

" But .." Nandini started to speak as she was a little afraid if she encountered Manik at her home . though she was ready to give Manik a chance but still being alone with Manik always gives her jitters . 

" First thing first , My brother is in the hospital as he had an operation today. " Mukti lied crossing her fingers behind her back  and continued " The key is under the pot in the doorway ."