| T H I R T H Y - O N E |

Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what's happening. It's inevitable. An event you can't control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course.

***

" Whatttt "

" Don't shout joker . You will make me deaf early in the morning . "

" What do you mean by don't shout , you are telling me that , Dr . Manik , as in Dr. Manik Malhotra commented on your post which you posted one year back . Let me tell you Nandini , this must be something . I have to talk to you in person "

----

" What , Manik Malhotra you stalked her whole instagram . " Abhi shouted at him as soon as he told him the whole details about his stalking experience last night .

" Was it really you or there was some ghost inside you ." Abhi again said prompting himself towards him by resting his elbows on the arm rest .

Manik who was till know settled like an innocent kid on the couch playing the small stuff star { The same star Nandini gave him } just pushed his head back with his fingers and asked "Why are you overreacting , Is it weird ? "

" God , It's .. It's not weird . It's truly naive . " Abhi sighed while Manik just ignored his words as his whole concentration was in the little star .

" My dear friend , considering your behavior , you are behaving like a totally love sick puppy who is just entered his high school and is surrounded by only girls . Wait .. you are even worse than them . " Abhi said taunting him .

" I am a college professor . " Manik told him as if he didn't knew it .

" Professor Manik , please go and ask your students how to pursue a girl successfully . Do you understand ? " Abhi told him like he was explaining a class third student a sum .

" Okay , then i am asking you , tell me ? " Manik asked him with a straight face .

" I am not your student . " Abhi said with a cringed expression thinking about being a student of him . Even with his looks he knew he would be much strict professor .

" Wait , you asked her right , what did she said ? " Abhi asked him remembering that he told them he confessed his feelings to her .

" She is not ready to be in a relationship . " Manik said slowly.

" In short she refused you . " Abhi said stuffing his small giggle. Manik glared at him and said " She didn't meant that . "

" Okay , she didn't meant that . But here is a small advice to pursue someone . Keep it casual for sometime . Talk to her normally , not like you have to tell your feelings to her every time . " Abhi said .

" No , I have to tell her clearly . " Manik said with a clear determination , that even if she refuse to see him or be with him he will try his level best to pursue her even if he had to take the help of someone with romantic tricks or the novels Mukti gave him .

" Unteachable Student " Abhi sighed . Manik gave a stern look at Abhi and just continued to stare his star .

----

" In my experience , I know he must have went through your whole posts ." Cabir said taking in a bite of the cheese cake they ordered .

" Did he stalked me . " Nandini commented listening what cabir said .