Orphan

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"When did it happened?" Taehyung asked while walking to hoseok's car.

"Around 10 in the morning" They got inside the car and Hoseok started the engine.

"Around 10! and you are telling me now?" Taehyung turned to Hoseok and raising his voice.

"I'm sorry Tae I know you are worried for him but Jin Hyung did all he could to help him but......"

"Drive fast please" Taehyung was worried sick for the young boy.

It's okay Tae....... we will help him. Don't worry. You need to relax yourself first before helping him.

"I know V but he..... you know what to do....right" Taehyung wanted to be sure that he can help the boy.

I know. Relax.

"Taehyung relax before you get there. He need you the most right now" Hoseok said by caressing Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung just hummed in response and thought about thousand possibilities that could happen.

"We are here. Let's go" as soon as Hoseok stopped the car Taehyung jumped outside the car and ran inside.

"Mom we're home" Jungkook shouted as they went inside. Both of them went to their rooms and freshen up.

"Hello beautiful " Jungkook came to the living room and sat beside the old lady who was sitting there reading some book.

"My baby..... how was your day" the old lady kissed his forehead.

"It was good. How are you now?" Jungkook asked putting his head on her shoulder.

"I'm completely okay see" she just winked at him and they both laughed. Yoongi joined them soon and sat beside them.

"You can ask grandma about that kook" Jungkook averted his gaze to yoongi while lifting his head. He felt hesitated to ask, but then Yoongi slightly nodded him assuring him that it's okay.

"G-grandma........ do you know......"

"Jungkook" all of them turned to the owner of the voice and Yoongi and Jungkook stood up.

"Good evening Father" Jungkook greeted and bowed in respect same go for Yoongi.

"Good evening. Come to my office" Jungkook nodded and both of them headed to the office following their father.

"Where is he?" Taehyung asked the boy came running toward them.

"Upstairs" Taehyung ran upstairs along with the boy.

"Where were you Soobin? Why didn't you called me? I asked you to contact me if anything goes wrong" Taehyung said sternly to the boy running with him.

"I-hyung i.... I wanted to but...." Taehyung stopped and looked at the boy beside him.

"But what ?" Soobin lowered his eyes. Taehyung lifted his head by placing his index finger under his chin.

"J-Jin Hyung told me n-not to" Taehyung nodded and walked towards the younger's room.

"Tae thank God you are here." Jin turned around and said huffing in relief.

"Why did you stopped him from calling me? I could have came earlier" Taehyung said with hard expression and Jin shook his head vigorously.

"No the thing is I didn't wanted to disturb you..... I thought i will be able to handle it" Taehyung frowned upon listening.

"Disturb? HE IS MY BROTHER GOD DAMN IT." Jin flinched listing to this. He muttered a small sorry and showed Taehyung the way.