Stained

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"What the hell is his problem." Jungkook muttered as soon as he entered the room. "Why can't he just leave me the hell alone."

He was furious over his beautiful mate. The fact that Taehyung despite everything still cares for him make him more angry.

Taehyung is supposed to hate him but he still is waiting for him, like the hell he thinks. Why can't he just hate and turn cold towards Jungkook.

Isn't it good for him that he will be free from hurt and he can live the way he was living, happily.

With those thoughts making his mind more of a mess then it already is he changed and get under the comforter.

He sure is hungry and needs to eat, cz no matter how strong the wolf is he still has a human side and that side also need it's needs fulfilled.

Not just a second latter the door opened and Jungkook can even tell in his sleep that it's Taehyung who entered and the scent it's more of sad than fresh.

His scent is dominated by his feelings and his feelings are all over the place just like his scent. Just like always Taehyung entered with minimum sound he can make and just plopped down on the ground beside the cupboard.

Taehyung entered and without giving his mate even a single glance sat beside the cupboard and took off his shoes, taking the folded duvet and pillow from behind the cupboard and got set to sleep.

Atleast it's better to sleep then to think with empty stomach, he knows his mind will be a battle field of his thoughts.

Jungkook waited for the shuffling to end and once it was over he looked by using his single eye and saw Taehyung clutching the pillow between his knees and chest and a cover over his legs upto his folded arms and his head peacefully resting over the top of keens with a folded arms as a pillow.

Jungkook waited for a while to let Taehyung slip in the deep sleep so he will sneak out and have his dinner. He just don't want an Omega over his tail to annoy him or to ask unnecessary caring questions.

For a 15 minute Jungkook just stayed there with his face facing the ceiling and his mind a whirlwind of thoughts and scattered emotions.

For some unknown reason he was feeling sadness engulfing his heart and he don't remember doing anything that can cause him that. But for now he shrugged it off.

When he was sure that Taehyung is asleep he stood up, and tiptoeing he left the room. He don't know why do he cares as in he knows that he can still make Taehyung to comply to his wishes just by using his Alpha voice but he don't want to be that low.

Jungkook was successful to leave the room without having a certain Omega over his back. He was quick to go to the kitchen as hunger was getting best of him now.

He just saw the covered plates and was quick to sit around the counter to have his dinner and then finally sleep.

"What the hell do he really think i eat that much?" Jungkook said as he saw the food was too much, that food would be enough for two people.

"Whatever" and Jungkook dig in. He started eating and just the food reached in he felt relieved, hunger is worst than anything and he knows that.

"For goodness sake, have some manners Jungkook." Jungkook was startled by the sudden noice and he turned to the voice.

"Grandma? What are you doing here? Why are you up for so late?" Jungkook asked and stood up.

"I forgot to take water bottle." She replied and came forward. "How much do you eat pig!!"