Birthday

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's the birthday of Jungkook. The whole pack house is a mess right now. Everyone is running around and the whole house is being decorated.

The birthday of Head  Alpha's  son is not less than an event in Blood Moon Pack. Today the beast is going to find his mate.

Everyone is happy except the birthday boy. He is locked in his room, not by anyone else but by himself. He looked himself just like every year.

Taehyung is also feeling restless since yesterday, it's like V is wiggling around in his mind and he don't know the reason.

He can feel the tension that is surrounding his mind but he can't point out the reason behind it, cz he is not tense, not to this level.

"Hello...." a female voice dragged him back to reality. "You are again spacing out."

"S-sorry." Taehyung said while clearing his throat.

"You can tell me what's troubling you. I'm all ears you know." A girl with red hairs said while sitting beside him.

"Thank you Rosé but I'm fine." Taehyung said with a smile while going back to telling her the condition of the patient.

"It's your second day here and you already are so good at this. You know when i joined here it took me around a month to get comfortable with patients and take there history." Rosé said.

"Yeah I'm a quick learner. Maybe that's why the Head Alpha suggested Luna to start my training here." Taehyung said as he closed the file and dropped it on the table.

"I'm here since last 5 years you know and i can tell by one look now that how good a person is to his work, and you my friend are very good. The Head Alpha, i never liked him to be honest. He kinda creeps me out with his judgmental look but listening you praising him make me doubt my instincts." Rosé laughed.

"Sorry if i make you feel bad." Taehyung said with a concerned voice.

"Dumbo I'm saying that you have such a convincing way of talking." Rosé comprehended him and then ruffled his hairs.

"Sorry." Taehyung said again.

"First of all stop apologizing for everything. I don't like it. Be yourself around me, and by 'yourself' i mean your real self. You can tell me anything." Taehyung nodded and smiled thanking Moon Goddess for letting him so good people to be around with.

"Are you coming to the party today?" Taehyung asked, first time he asked her something other than work.

"If you will invite me sure i will." Rosé said.

"Of course do come, though I'm also the guest there but i hope you get your invitation." Taehyung said fiddling with his fingers.

"You look cute when you are shy." Rosé laughed and pinched Taehyung's cheek.

"I'll be going now." Taehyung hurriedly took the file and left the office leaving Rosé laughing.

"Keyo..." Rosé said and took his coat to attend the operation.

"Have you sent the invitation to Jimin's house." Grandma asked Luna who only nodded in response as she was looking at the list of guests for evening party.

"And to the orphanage?" Grands asked again and Luna looked at her arching his brows.

"What? They are Yeonjun's and Taehyung's family. We can invite the main's atleast. The boys Yeonjun talk about always. SeokJin and Hoseok." Grands asked and Luna looked again at the guest list and at last entered two more names in it.