Wounded

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"HYUNNGG..." Yeonjun shouted as soon as he saw Taehyung coming leaning half on Jimin and half on Jungkook.

"Hyung what happened?" Yeonjun held his hands taking it away from Jungkook's.

"What did you do?" He said to Jungkook looking directly in the eyes. "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"J-Jun I'm okay." Taehyung said cupping his brother's face as he was on his knees to be at his brother's level.

"Hyung did he hurt you again?" Yeonjun said on the verge of crying. He can see how tired his brother look.

"Yeonnie Taehyung needs rest. Let him rest you can meet him after he will wake up." Beakhyun interrupted. Yeonjun looked at him and then back at his brother. Taehyung gave him a weak smile and kissed his temple.

"I'm fine Jun. don't worry." Taehyung said and Yeonjun turned to Beakhyun after glaring at Jungkook.

"I'll stay by his side." He announced. "Please." And mouthed to Beakhyun.

"Okay." He approved and they took Taehyung to his room.

"We need to talk." Beakhyun said as soon as he saw Taehyung getting on the bed and Yeonjun clanged to him. They both drifted to sleep in no time.

"What happened now?" He stood eye to eye infront of Jungkook and glared at other two.

"He got attacked. An Alpha wolf tried to kidnap him." Jimin stated.

"Not just any Alpha wolf, it was Bogum. He tried to kidnap him." Yoongi interrupted. Jungkook was standing there hands fisted and face down. He can hardly keep himself.

"What happened there? He got...." Beakhyun stopped.

"What is it? You are his guardian you can see his soul! What happened to him?" Yoongi said desperately.

"He got taint all over his body. His soul seems dark rather than his usual one. What happened to him?" Beakhyun said.

"Bogum tried to mark him. He actually did. It was just that JK took control and backed Taehyung to get over the effect and pain." Yoongi elaborated and Jimin's jaw dropped. He heard how painful is second marking and then being marked infront of your mate by another Alpha he can feel pain only by imagining it.

"It's not over yet. He got the effect. The taints on his body shows the effect of marking. He did got the effect and it's still there. He is still in pain. Can you not see him trying to mask the trembling, and not shutter?" Beakhyun told them. Jungkook for the first time looked up. He is useless, can't even protect his mate. A useless true blood.

"Stay with him." Jungkook glared at Beakhyun and turned to leave. Jimin was scared of Jungkook and for the first time he doesn't want to be in his way. Yoongi very well know where is his brother going. He excused himself.

In all his fury Jungkook kicked the door of his father's office and went inside only to find his father on the phone. His father cut the call right away and turned to him.

"This is not the way to come in Jungkook." Head Alpha said putting the phone down.

"I'm done with manners at this point." He said walking forward.

"Call the meeting and send Mr Choi a notice to be there with his beloved dog Bogum." Jungkook said standing face to face with Head Alpha, looking at him in the eyes.

"You don't talk to me like this Jungkook. I'm your fa....." Jungkook cut him off.

"I know you are an Head Alpha and I respect you for that but i got my responsibilities also. And Mr. Choi crossed the limit this time. He is forcing his nose at a wrong place and he needs to be told very badly." Jungkook said and Head Alpha can see the little control that he had on him because of being his father is gone now. The respect that Jungkook had for him which was holding him in limit is off now.