Warmth

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Minnie." Jimin called softly. It's been almost two hours and Yoongi is still not calming down. Jimin don't know the whole story. He just knows that Yoongi is having some misunderstanding cz Jungkook will never ever do anything that will hurt his brother.

"Minnie look at me love." He cupped his face, making the alpha look at him.  "You should eat, you haven't had breakfast and it's past lunch time, you should eat."

"I'm not hungry." Yoongi replied, trying to snuggle into his mate's neck.

"Alright then, I'm also not eating anything." Jimin knew this was totally wrong but he can't let his mate starve himself. Whatever the reason, starving isn't an option.

"Go." Yoongi broke the hug, looking at his mate.

"I'm not going anywhere." Jimin stubbornly said.

"Why? You should eat. You'll get sick." Yoongi said in pure concern.

"So will you." Jimin said folding his arms around his own chest.

"I'm not hungry." Yoongi lied. Soon his stomach starts to growl and he looked down in embarrassment.

"Yeah you are not hungry i can see that." Jimin mocked pulling the Alpha up from where he was sitting.

"Jim...."

"Not a word. Stand up now." Jimin have had enough of it. He finally stood up with his hands over his lover back on both sides looking aggressively at his mate. "Up. Now."

Yoongi can't do anything, Alpha or not, the mate is mate and you have to listen to them.

         *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jungkook came back to the pack house. He was nervous.

Never in his life he felt nervous about facing the public but today he was. That's cz he always had his brother by his side but today he is standing alone and he don't even know what did he do.

"Koo." Jungkook turned. He didn't even realized that he was back in to his room. Taehyung's soft and assuring voice pulled him back to reality.

"What happened?" Taehyung walked hurriedly to his mate. Jungkook was crying. He had a red nose and few faint tear marks. Watching a true blood cry is surely a rare site. And Taehyung has seen it many times but he don't like it one bit.

"Huh?" Jungkook asked. He wasn't known of his tears untill Taehyung softly dabbed his thumb over his cheeks to wipe them up.

"A-ahh. This..... something must've.......must've gotten into my eyes." Jungkook lied. He can't seem weak not now.

Taehyung didn't say a word just stepped forward engulfing the true blood into the hug. The hug that say 'everything will be alright' the hug that says 'No matter what happens I'm here with you' the hug that says 'you can lean on me'. The hug that assure pure love nothing else.

Jungkook melted in the hug in no time.

"I can't loose anymore people." He cried hugging Taehyung tightly. Taehyung's heart broke listening his mate, True blood or not, pain is pain and every being feels it, no one is immune to it.

"You won't." Taehyung assured him, stroking his hairs softly. There was a pure love and affection in his voice and that touched true blood's heart.

"I won't?" Jungkook broke the hug looking at his mate, hand holding his and hopeful eyes looking at him.

"You won't." Taehyung said with an assuring smile and gave a tender kiss on his temple. "You won't."

Jungkook felt confident. "I won't." He repeated while wiping his tears. Taehyung smiled wholeheartedly making Jungkook's heart filled with warmth. He was indeed blessed with the most beautiful person inside out.