Making Up

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Where did he go?" Head Alpha came running outside.

"He just shifted and ran away." Jackson replied with a frown. Something was definitely fishy here. The way Jungkook was behaving than his mate and now Head Alpha.

"Away? Where?" Head Alpha said holding bridge of his nose. "Why didn't you stop him?"

"Because that was not his duty. It was mine." They both turned to see Taehyung standing there.

"Tae, Jung...."

"Can i go find him? Please?" He pleaded instead.

"You don't need to ask for it Taehyung. He is your mate." Jackson butted in.

"Yes Taehyung please find and keep him safe. He is not in his right state of mind." Head Alpha said with a single tear running down his eyes.

"Please keep Yeonjun safe, I'll go find Jungkook." Taehyung said ready to run outside.

"Don't worry about him. He'll be fine." Head Alpha assured him.

"Let me come with you." Jackson said.

"No, i want to this alone for once. He always protected me now it's my turn to be there for him, to return the favor." Taehyung replied and tuned on his heels to leave.

"I hope Kook will be fine."

"I hope too Alpha." Jackson said and irrespective of what he was here to say to head Alpha, he turned to leave. He needs to do what Jungkook told him to do.

"TaeTae where are you going?" Taehyung stopped on the calling of his brother.

"Out." He said monotonously.

"Alone? No." Beakhyun said sternly blocking his way.

"Out of my way hyung." Taehyung's eyes shined bright blue. He was at the peak of his rage right now.

"I can't let you...."

"I was safe even when you were not there for me, i survived all these year I won't die just today." Pushing past his brother he ran outside. Knowing what he said was wrong but he isn't in the right state of mind to dwell on what's right and what's wrong.

Beakhyun stood there frozen. He felt the sting at his heart hearing what Taehyung was hiding in his heart.

"I'm sorry TaeTae." He said weakly.

Taehyung kept running and calling for his mate but his voice isn't coming as strong as it was at home. There is a sudden fear revolving his heart. A sudden rage and sadness. His ears alerted. These emotions belongs to Jungkook, if he can feel them right now that means he is close by.

"Jungkook." He called again. And suddenly he heart a tree falling and making a loud dropping sound somewhere close in the forest. He started walking but stopped when a very painful cry of what sounds like a small boy who's very hurt came rushing to his ears.

That small boy is Jungkook and he knows it. He increased his pace, he needs to be there to help his alpha with everything he has in it.

Taehyung was lost again, the sound was echoing in the forest and he doesn't know how to reach out to his mate. He just needs to be there, just walking around anxiously he heard another tree breaking and shouting. He got no other way to analyze the sound and follow it.

Taehyung finally came there, it was a mess, trees broken, branches everywhere and blood. The sight of blood and strong scent of his mate scared him. Is Jungkook hurt? Did he hurt himself?