Scarifise

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻
I'm so guys. I don't write smut. I'm not comfortable with it so i hope you guys will understand. Enjoy the chapter 🥺🥺

"Hi." Namjoon was back at the orphanage, standing outside, waiting for Jin to come outside.

"Hey, what's with standing outside today?" Jin asked confused.

"It's the second last night of the year, I wanted to spend it a bit different than usual." Namjoon replied slowly evolving Jin in his arms.

"What's so special about this night?" Jin asked curious.

"I was elected as a head worrier of Blood Moon pack, my mother was born on this night and i prayed for my mate this night." Namjoon replied looking up to the sky.

"J-Joon." Jin whispered feeling hard to not sob on his mate's soft calming words and heartwarming nature.

"This night means alot to me." Namjoon looked at his mate. "Just like you mean alot to me."

Jin could hardly keep his face straight as he can sense his cheeks becoming hot and he is sure they'll be red along with his ears.

"Want to walk with me?" Namjoon asked making Jin looked at him. Even though it's not visible but Jin can sense a sudden fear in his voice. A hidden secret, some fear.

"Sure." He replied holding Namjoon's hand and walking side by side. They kept walking like that and Namjoon once looked back, seeing the orphanage far away now.

"Jinnie." Namjoon said.

"Hmm?" Jin replied, critically indulgent in the beautiful sky decorated with the stars. It's been so long he actually came out like this.

"I want-wanted to as-ask........ask you something." Namjoon gathered the courage.

"What is it Joon? Why are you so nervous?" Jin asked placing a assuring hand over his shoulder.

"I-I've wished for it for so long, i never wanted to make you uncomfortable, i knew how hard it will be for you. But I'm being selfish now, i want to be selfish. I-I want to.......I wish to keep you close. I'm so sorry if it hurts you, I want you to move in with me. Live with me in my house. I-I do....do not......" he couldn't say anymore. As Jin showing no reaction and that made him only nervous more.

"I talked to Hoseok, he said.....he agreed to it that he can take care of orphanage and f-furthermore I won't force you.....force you to stop doing it. I just want you to stay with me. I know I'm asking....asking for too much but c-can you please give it a thought?" Namjoon ended, eyes still fixated on Jin who was quiet, quieter than Namjoon expected.

"J-Jin.....I'm....."

"Joon i u-understand you.....i know what you are saying is right but what about.....you know I can't leave orphanage.....they all depend on me. They all n-need me." Jin said breathing out loudly as he was holding the breath since long.

"I also n-need you. I also want you." Namjoon whispered looking away thinking Jin won't hear him but he did, clearly.

Jin's heart shatter hearing that Namjoon being an alpha is begging for him to stay with him which is his right from the day first. He could've forced him to move out but he didn't. He as......

"It's okay. I was just flowing in the moment. Keep up the good work. Just know that I'm always right behind you. You always have me." Namjoon caressed his red cheeks and smiled while speaking.

"Joon—-"

"I'll be going now. I've to take round of the boundaries." Namjoon smiled. He tried hard not to show the shattering image of his heart.