Memories

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

As decided all four of them left for the ceremony at 9:15. The time margin was different this time as Jungkook and Yoongi werr sure that because of Jungkook's status now they might get extra guests to meet and it might dekly the ceremony for others and Jungkook don't want anyone to wait for it.

He just don't feel like making other people wait just cz of him , he might be a leader but his people aren't his slaves.

They were there in no time as just as they thought they received a very warm welcome. There line of guests and other students was so long and each and every one of them were happy to have Jungkook and his family there.

That was the moment of proud for Yoongi and Taehyung both to see Jungkook gaining people's trust, their love. And this feeling was pure nothing fake, everyone was so happy with Jungkook and why not, Jungkook did so much for his people in such little time.

"This way please." As it was just 10 min left for the ceremony to start, dean called one of the students to show Jungkook and others way to the hall.

The boy was so young, might be in second year or the freshman. He looked nervous and kept stealing glances from Taehyung time to time.

"How old are you kid?" Jungkook asked out of blue.

"Sev-seventeen Alpha." The boy wiped his head towards him.

"Didn't you learn in all these year that stalking and stare is rude?" Jungkook remarked, not rude but pissed a bit.

"U-um-hmm sorry." He lowered his head. Taehyung knew Jungkook saw the boy staring at him. "I-I just....I was preparing m-my self to congratulate Lu-Luna for the bab-baby but......never mind."

"For that use your tongue next time, believe me he can reply really well." Jungkook winked with a chuckle. The boy also chuckled nervously. "You should leave. We know our way around here."

"B-But Dean said...."

"Leave kid. We know this place better than you do." Yoongi remarked with a serious face. The boy gulped at the reply.

After that boy was out all four of then kept standing there.

"It looks odd yet satisfying. Right?"

"You and your poetic ass. Shut it. Let's just end this and...."

"Sleep. All that you do is sleep."'Jimin rolled his eyes making way to Taehyung.

"I-I'm sorry for tha....."

"Stop right there Tae. For Goddess's sake shut this sorry up and lock it somewhere. " Jimin scoffed side hugged his best friend.

Jungkook also held Taehyung's hand squeezing it a but softly, just to assure him that he is with him. Taehyung looked at his mate and smiled earning a smile in return.

They all walked to the hall and once they entered, they saw almost the whole hall was filled. Jungkook didn't mind taking the back seats but one professor came running up to him and asked him to come qt front. "Alpha, please your seats are reserved at front."

"It's okay Mr. Han. I can sit here." Jungkook said. He doesn't want to sit away from his mate, brother and brother-in-law.

"The seats for the four of you were already reserved so no formalities please. Follow me please." Professor told him and they finally followed the teacher to the assigned seats.

As soon as Jungkook was clear to all the people sitting there, everyone started getting up for him. Jungkook just looked at the hall and with his hand gesture told them to stay put.