Safe Place

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It's been 5 hours since they came back, night lights has been illuminating the whole pack house and everyone is busy somewhere.

Then there is Taehyung sitting in his room, alone amd slightly panicked. Last he saw Jungkook was when they came back, after that no one knows where is he and that was okay for Taehyung but this feeling of sudden distress and rage inside him make him a bit more worried.

"Hey." A voice trailed up to him along with a soft knock. He turned slowly only to look at the figure from above his shoulder.

"Hi." He replied with same tired voice.

"Are you okay?" The other asked.

"I don't know, I don't feel good Jiminie." Taehyung asked slightly leaning towards him.

"Something happened? You wanna talk?"

"Nothing happened. We were completely fine, but then.... This..... you know I don't feel good."

"We?" Jimin asked.

"Jungkook.... He was with me, we were okay, we talked and he confessed. I'm happy, i was happy so was he. We came back but then...... then he left and I don't know where is he, i just feel like he is angry, hurt but I don't know what should i do. I can feel him but I can't do anything about it." Taehyung said slightly whining.

"T-Tae about that...."

"You know something?" Jimin nodded.

"It's about Jungkook and it's serious?" Jimin nodded again.

"You wanna talk about it?" Jimin shook his head.

"You don't wanna tell me?" Jimin nodded.

"Is it dangerous?"

"A bit, yes." Jimin replied.

"Is it dangerous for Jungkook." Jimin stayed silent he didn't even reacted just fisted his hands tightly with the bed sheets.

"Jimine please I'm very worried please tell me. Is Jungkook in danger?"

"No. He is fine. It's just that circumstance might get out of hand, situations are not okay."

"Stop beating around the bush and tell me the truth please Jimine."

"T-Tae they..... Choi..... Choi got caught f-for trying to kill you and Jungkook. He is down in the dungeon." Jimin finally said and Taehyung's eye widen.

"M-Mr. Choi.......He t-tried.......he was the one who gave us poison and k-killed my baby." Taehyung said stammering alot and breathing getting heavy.

"Tae cam down please."

"He killed my baby, he'll try again. He'll hurt Yeonjun, he will kill him too." Taehyung was blabbering fisting Jimin's shirt from shoulder and trembling.

"Nothing will happen Tae, calm down. Jungkook is taking care of him. He is with him there, he'll take care of everything. He'll be back in no time calm down Tae, you'll...... please Tae calm down." Jimin almost cried watching the wrecked condition of his friend.

"How can i calm down...."

"Everything will be okay sweetie. You just need to stay strong. Your mate will make things okay. He will do anything for you. It's just a bad time of the day nothing else, everything will be okay soon." Grandma entered with a usual smile on her face.

"Grandma I'm scared." Taehyung ran and hugged her.

"It's okay to be scared. Just don't loose trust in your mate. He is scared too, he is very scared as you can sense that, but having you and a thought of you waiting for him gives him courage, gives him the power to fight the world. Have faith in him son." She said softly, caressing her hand on his back.