Cretically in love

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"I fucking loved it." Came the voice of the most annoying friend from behind and soon the door flung open.

"Jack....."Jungkook turned on his heels fuming but stopped when he felt Taehyung slightly slipping out of his hand and hiding behind him.

"H-He....A-Alpha....." Taehyung gripped Jungkook's shirt tightly.

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ssi. I'm really sorry please forgive me." Jackson hurriedly said. He surely don't want to be on Taehyung's bad side. He like the omega. "It was all his.....Jungkook's idea. I'm really sorry."

"That was low blow Jackass." Jungkook rolled his eyes, supporting Taehyung's body with his hand and holding securely in his arms.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. It was my plan but I didn't know it will turn out this way. I wanted to surprise you not to scare you. Please forgive me." Jungkook told he him the truth.

"Y-you did this?" Taehyung asked and the fear that evolved Jungkook's whole body was indescribable.

"T-Tae. I didn't....didn't want to...." Jungkook lowered his haed. There is no good reason for this ridiculous plan except than Love and right now Taehyung won't understand that. Atleast that's what he thought.

I messed up.

"Jeon Jungkook, you need to run your mind a bit better than this." Taehyung said annoyed.

"Taehyung-ssi. Jungkook didn't have any wrong intentions." Jackson butted in.

"I was not talking to you." Taehyung turned toward him.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Let me go." Yeonjun shouted. Since last half hour he is trying to break free himself from these chains.

"Be quiet boy. You are really hurting my ears now." Lisa almost yelled.

"Let me go or else..." he said still trying to free himself.

"Or else what?" Lisa stood up angrily but Rosé held her back. She glared at him and he returned it same.

"They said the kid is nice and quiet, but look at him..." Lisa huffed.

"Show me your face and I'll tell you how nice am i. Where is my brother? I wanna go back to him. LET ME GO." Yeonjun was getting on all their nerves.

"Choi Yeonjun, stay put and be quiet. If you said one more thing I'll seriously slap you now." Finally Jisoo spoke.

"You guys are in so much trouble. Have you searched properly about my brother?" Yeonjun suddenly became calm and smily.

"Why did you go quiet?" They asked him.

"I feel bad for you guys. You guys know Jungkook right?" He chuckled.

"Shouldn't you call him by respect? He is elder than you." Jennie finally said.

"I can say him whatever i want, just think about what will he do with you." Yeonjun was continues smiling.

"No doubt you are Choi's son. This dirty smirk runs in your blood." That was bad move. Never ever mention Choi infront of Yeonjun. He hates him.