Angry Wolf

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"I was so afraid"

"I thought I would never be able to find you guys." Taehyung didn't let go of Yeonjun. He was breathing hard and was falling on his feet.

"Hyung you need to calm down. At this rate you'll loose the little energy you are left with" Yeonjun said while making calming circles on olders back.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook who was looking pissed. He was okay a little while ago even he was worried and all of a sudden he is angry why? Yoongi couldn't think of a reason for which younger was angry but he was fuming with anger.

"What happened to you all of a sudden?" Yoongi mind linked Jungkook but Jungkook pretend like he didn't heard it.

"If your reunion is celebrated then we should get going. It's getting late." Jungkook said with irritation clear in his voice. Such tone made both brothers look at him with disbelief.

Jungkook has always been a soft hearted and soft spoken person, such attitude is not expected from him. The way Jungkook eyes were looking at Taehyung, it made him quickly get on his feet.

"Wear this and let's go" Jungkook handed him the pendant  and without giving him a gaze turned.

"Take care of him. He shouldn't walk alone like this. There are....."

"I think i know enough about keeping my pack safe Park." Jungkook cut Bogum off and gave him a deadly glare with bright golden eyes on his full display.

Bogum took a step back and lowered his head in submission to the true blood. Jungkook's aura was changing and it was highly dominant. Every single one of them were feeling the dominant pheromones.

"I'm sorry" Bogum said. "I'll take my leave now" he bowed and turned to leave. When he was gone Jungkook didn't said anything, he just turned and started walking to the direction of pack.

For some reason Taehyung felt V was upset. He didn't know why but he also felt affected by Jungkook's behavior.

"What are you feeling?"

Jk is very angry....... with me.

"You can hear him?"

Of course i do. He is.....

"I don't like repeating my self" Jungkook said making Taehyung flinch as he was standing right infront of him. Taehyung didn't heard what V told him after.

"S-sorry" Taehyung said and ran to join Yoongi and Yeonjun.

"What happened to him?"

"I don't know Jun. He never behaved like this"

"He is angry....... on you? But why? He was okay a few minutes ago. Even he was worried for you"

"Worried ?what do you mean?"

"It was him who found you. He is too powerful hyung. He has so much special powers."

"What happened will you be more specific?"

"I found your pendant and i told him. He held it in his fist and his eyes shined Golden for a second and then he closed them, after a while he called us saying he knows where are you."

"How do he know where was i?"

"I don't know. I felt scared to ask him........... you can ask him after all you would have to say thank you to him."