Worst

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"No please go and just leave, just send your brother back here and try not to come back."

"Min-Jun" Grandma said sternly signaling her son to behave.

Taehyung was just standing there with his head low as the Head Alpha kept on moving toward him. Luna and Grandma were also there but they can't do anything. They are still outnumbered for an Alpha.

"I believe you don't know what you are doing." And suddenly the Head Alpha stopped. Taehyung dared to look up. The air is getting heavy and dominant.

His wolf is submitting to the Alpha's.

There stood Jungkook between Taehyung and the Head Alpha.

"No one gets to talk to my mate like that." Jungkook growled. Taehyung wanted to be happy. He really wants to. Jungkook stood up for him, for his respect.

"Jungkook......"

"Learn to respect my mate Pa." JK is in control and even the Head Alpha don't want to mess with him.

"You are free to go anywhere you want Taehyung, and beside me you don't have to take anyone's permission. You are free to do anything." Jungkook said not looking at Taehyung as he was glaring at Head Alpha right in his eyes.

"YEONJUN." He yelled and Taehyung flinched cz no matter how calm Jungkook might seem he knows he is fuming with anger. And Taehyung don't want to get in his way right now.

"YEONJUN COME HERE." He yelled again and Yeonjun came running downstairs.

"Yes." He said as he can also see the situation is getting hot here.

"Go with your hyung." He just said that and turned back to his father.

"I believe you'll take account of my words and your behavior." Jungkook said in low growl. It takes alot of time for him to calm down.

"Jungkook my boy." Grandma called him and signaled Luna to take Head Alpha away from him. She knows the limit to which Jungkook can go as she saw how desperate he was for Taehyung and mare thought of him being in any danger can take him to edge.

"T-Thank you." Taehyung said head still down and voice really small and greatful. Jungkook felt proud that for once he was there for Taehyung and he can not deny it felt so right.

Through his whole life he has respected his father even before he did everything but now his mate is his first priority.

"You don't have to thank me. It's my responsibility. You are my....." it took just a mare word from Taehyung to calm Jungkook down.

"Don't take my responsibility. I can handle myself." Taehyung said with a smile yet the pain is clear and those words hurts Jungkook.

This is not enough to mend his doings. He has harmed the boy beyond the limit.

"You'll be back....."

"I'll be back by evening, if that's okay...."

"It's okay. Spent as much time as you want there."