Solicitousness

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook got in his territory. A different feeling was surrounding him. Hr tried his best to overcome it but failed.

He didn't know where he was going. His focus was diverted, he was just walking allowing his feet to take him where ever they wants to take him.

There was rage pilling up inside of him. He was furious and the inner thoughts were not giving him any rest either.

A very intoxicating scent brought him back to his senses. He looked around and saw himself standing near the pack hospital.

It didn't took him long enough to understand the situation but by the time he did he abruptly turned on his heels. He moved to go away from here but a grip on his hand stopped him.

"Kook." Jungkook was stunned to his place. He hesitantly turned and saw Namjoon standing beside him with hopeful and shiny eyes.

Jungkook felt a wave of guilt washing over him. Just how much people he hurt in just one day. He looked into those happy shiny eyes and closed his own.

"Kook please just...." Namjoon said desperately.

"Let go hyung." Jungkook said while pulling his hand to free.

He don't want to be rude but he don't want to do that. Call him stubborn but he don't want to get hurt himself.

It's not anger that's making him do this. It's fear. Fear of losing his most dear one. It's fear that is imitated as anger.

Tell me who don't want to have a peaceful life. Who wants to push his own happiness away. No one.

Same is with Jungkook. He isn't angry, he is afraid. Afraid of getting hurt to level where he won't be able to recover. He has seen his.....

"Kook you can't just abandon us." Namjoon said with alot more despration and something Jungkook can't pinpoint.

"I can. Just like you all did i can " Jungkook said and he swear he didn't wanted it to come out like this.

"No one did Kook. Everyone is waiting for you just....." Jungkook held his hand high to tell him to stop.

Namjoon looked at his face with defeated eyes. Jungkook was already irritated that JK was giving him a hard time to adjust and now this.

Jungkook was feeling low like literally low. He was feeling tired. He just want to close his eyes and pass this time.

He don't want to hurt anybody nor do he want to get hurt himself.

Namjoon let go of his hand and he took a step back.

"Joonie Hyung..." Namjoon wanted to cry he held his hand again. Jungkook called him after so many years. He used to call him that when he was new to training.

Namjoon was his trainer and he used to call him Joonie hyung cz Namjoon was a bit long and difficult for him. It was a name they both decided for him to call. Jungkook has stopped calling him that a long time ago.

Namjoon looked up to him as a conformation that he is there whenever he need him. Jungkook held back the urge to cry and scream.

"Please ask Yoongi hyung to stop looking for me." There was something so heavy in Jungkook's tone that didn't went unnoticed by Namjoon.

"Kook...." but before he can say anything, he heard a desperate cry from behind.

They both turned to the voice and Jungkook wanted to vanish from here right at the moment.