Mate

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Auntie is Jimin home?" Taehyung asked as the door open revealing a beautiful woman in his 30s.

"Tae? What are you doing here so early?" The woman asked not quite listing boy's question.

"Is he awake?" Taehyung said in a low voice pushing the urge to cry aside.

"Where have been? Jimin has been asking about you to everyone." The woman replied. Both of them were in their own state of mind. Both worried but for different reasons.

"I-is he awake?" Taehyung said again voice slightly cracking. The woman was quick to pull him in the hug.

"He is. Come on in." She said while dragging him inside. Taehyung was holding his tears back with all his might.

That urge was not dying anytime soon, not after hearing what Yeonjun said while he was asleep.

"I'm really being a burden." Taehyung thought but he can't help it. He can't handle everything on his own. He needs a friend or a partner.

He is an Omega and they are certainly not too good handling their problems on their own. Jimin has always been their for him.

He was the one and only person whom Taehyung trust that will stay by his side whatsoever.

Jimin's mom looked back at him and he darted his eyes back to the ground.

"Go on. He is in the room. He didn't take any rest since you went missing." Taehyung felt guilty for disturbing his  friends life. "He is worried about you. Go see him."

After the kind words of the lady Taehyung walked upstairs to Jimin's room.

He knocked but didn't got any answer, but instead of knocking again he just opened the door and got it.

Jimin just saw the glimpse of Taehyung and he was already on his feet.

"TaeTae...." Jimin jumped on him. Taehyung hissed but hid the pain. He don't want to ruin the moment.

But Jimin is a Beta. He has higher senses than Taehyung. He separated from the hug and looked at his face.

"What is it?" Taehyung looked at him confused. "Don't play with me tell me where does it hurt?"

"Jimine I'm okay." Jimin glared at him.

"And I'm a fool. Tell me Tae." He didn't waited for his response and lifted his shirt.

His back was covered with marks and the big bite over his ribs was still numb. Jimin looked at Taehyung's face with concern.

"Tae. What is this? Where were you?" The last sentence came out a bit stern.

"Jimine i came here to stable my mood not to ruin it." Taehyung said. Jimin is the only person whom Taehyung can show tantrums and he is also the only person who bear his tantrums.

"Okay okay I'm sorry but will you atleast tell me where did you go? I went to Jin hyung's and he said you moved. Where?" Jimin said while both of them sitting on the leather cousins.

"Yeonjun shifted. Everyone in the orphanage knows that he is an Alpha. I can't risk him. So we moved to Blood Moon Pack." Taehyung said releasing a sigh.

"Blood Moon. Why? Why not here. Atleast you could have told me?" Jimin pouted.

"Jimine, J-Jungkook and Yoongi Hyung came and beside that Orphanage is in Blood Moon territory so what does it matter if I moved a little bit farther. I'm still your friend. Right?." Taehyung said uncertainly.