Siren

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"I want you to just listen to me and don't talk until I'm done" grandma said as she made her way to the bed.

"Okay but before starting, are you sure I'm the right person to talk?" Jungkook highly degrade himself. He think of himself as a cruel and stone hearted person. He knows others don't voice it out but that's what they feel also.

"I know what I'm doing." She said and sat down. Jungkook out of habit laid his head in her lap and she as usual started playing with his black locks.

"There was a small pack. The most beautiful i might say. The reason behind it was the omegas. That clan has more Omegas than any other pack. "Lost Delta" the name of the pack was, they had a beautiful grounds and most peaceful environment around them. Over them they don't had the concept of ranks, it was just wolves." Grandma said and her lips curl into a smile. Jungkook as told was just listening.

"They have developed the norms of all of other packs. Oh God do you even realize an Omega being royal." She chuckled.

"But it's true as they say people can't live seeing other happy. That's what cursed the most beautiful pack on this earth." Jungkook saw how quickly her expression changed and she hardly hold back her sob.

"There was a pack that shifted to Lost Delta's grounds Blue Moon Pack, they were the worst of all i must say. They were hungry for power and they were Alpha dominant pack, they can't stand Omega's ruling near them and then being happy and peaceful also." She said as she suddenly stopped her hand in Jungkook's hairs.

Jungkook was listening to her looking lost in her eyes. He can feel her distressed emotions and her burning sensation of anger and sadness and he don't know why is his Grandma being so angry just over a story. He also can't seem to understand why is he so interested in this story.

"One day at night before Full Moon, they attacked Lost Delta, obviously they were Alpha's it was not hard for them to overcome the pack. That's what they thought but the thing that was not known to any of other pack was that Lost Delta, also contained witches, yes that was probably the only pack that had witches." She inhaled sharply. Jungkook wanted to speak but stayed quite.

"They tricked the pack by burning their Head Alpha's house, luckily the preparation for Full Moon was being done and the Head family was out there. But the pack got alerted. The head Alpha of Blue Moon Pack was worse of all. He attacked the royal kids, he got hold of the younger one and held him as hostage to make the Head Alpha bow to him....." Jungkook can't stay quite.

"Did he bow to him?"

"Ho got no other choice. His youngest son was special but weak, more weak then a normal omega. The Head Alpha of Blue Moon Pack was not a gentle man, he promised to strangle his son infront of him if he will not obey him." Jungkook gasped listening to that. His mind for slight second drifted to one certain Omega. His Omega, Taehyung.

"How can he....."

You also did it, don't forget.... JK isn't leting him to forget that.

"He didn't , to their luck Omega's sister was quick to snatch him from Head Alpha's hand and with the help of a witch she hid herself and her brother well. In his rage the Head Alpha killed each and every member of the pack in most painful way." She silenced herself. Jungkook wants to know, about the Omega, his sister.

"The Omega? His sister?"

"The middle child of the Head family couldn't get out in time and was badly affected, as he taken by the Blue Moon pack, but thanks to the head witch she got him on time and then no body knows where is he. No body saw him after that day. The omega and his sister survived, they saw their pack fighting the Alpha's much strong from themselves and they were proud. They know they are strong no mater what the world say, they saw their pack being slaughtered but they survived. An omega always survives." Jungkook don't know why but this story hurt him, he never knew a fictional story can hurt this much.