Coercion Blessing.

Ignore the mistakes🙏🏻

Living room was in grave silence as two alphas were standing face to face. Taehyung or anyone despite the  rank didn't even dared to look up.

Jungkook was standing face to face with his father. The tension between them was not normal.

Taehyung couldn't help but blame himself for destroying the peace of the house. According to him ever since he got here, problems started to grow.

"You aren't ashamed of your doings are you?" The Head  Alpha snapped at him.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said as if he don't know what he did wrong.

"Sorry won't clear our reputation." The Head Alpha said with irritation.

"What reputation Pa. I didn't do anything unusual... it's quite normal to reject...." Jungkook stopped and he unconsciously looked at Taehyung who's sitting beside Grandma.

His head low and Jungkook felt a pool of emotions inside him. Taehyung lifted his head slowly, looking into the dead eyes of his mate.

Jungkook has mastered to hide his emotions and feelings quite well.

Taehyung see no emotion in them. He feel the same feeling he got at the hospital when Jungkook looked at Namjoon who asked Taehyung whether he can walk or not.

The only difference was Jungkook glared at him that time and right now he just gave him a dead look.

"You fucking know what reputation. I'm the Head Alpha of the pack. I have a respect in the pack. You fucking crushed it under your feet just for mare Omega." Head Alpha yelled at his face and Jungkook tried hard to control JK, who was infuriated at the disrespected tone towards his mate.

"Taehyung. He got a name Taehyung." Jungkook don't know whether he said it or the wolf but it felt nice to defend his mate.

Everyone in the hall abruptly looked at him. Taehyung hold back the urge to cry. He is confused but yet a small hope take birth in him.

"I don't care what's his name....." Head Alpha couldn't complete his sentence when Jungkook took a step forward. A very dominant step.

"Listen to me Pa, i said I didn't do anything wrong and I didn't. The hell with reputation and traditions. You better drop this matter right now or..... it'll be good for all of us. Better prefer life over reputation." And it was confirmed JK is in control.

"That's enough both of you. It's already late." Grandma interrupted. She can feel the emotions around her so she thought better to keep them away.

She stood up and gave a hand to Taehyung who stood up with her and then Jimin and Yoongi also joined them.

"Beakhyun dinner ready?" She asked and got a 'yes' in reply. They made their way to the dining table and  all of them ate in silence.

Jungkook was the last one to come. He saw and there was only one chair available that is beside Taehyung and he is well aware that it is done on purpose.

He looked at Yoongi and Jimin and rolled his eyes seeing the clingy couple. He just stood there for quite some time to think of any other solution.

"Where is Yeonjun?" He finally said. Taehyung was quick to look at him and opened his mouth to answer but Jungkook cut him off.

"Where is Yeonjun Ma?" Jungkook said not looking at Taehyung. But he can feel the sudden sadness.

"Curse this mate bond." Jungkook said and waited for an answer.