Family above all

Ignore the mistakes🙏🏻

Taehyung was in his mate's embrace. After the time with his grandma Jungkook was overwhelmed by the happiness.

Firstly, he was about to be a father, secondly, he was about to be a father of such powerful baby. Powerful yeas, he saw how his daughter controlled the situation. He saw how she calmed her down.

He was lucky, blessed. Blessed to have a mate like Taehyung and soon will have a second version of Taehyung— bit smaller and cuter— in his arms.

But it scares him. It scares him to think that it'll take probably 4-5 days now and Taehyung will give birth to his daughter, but what if something bad happened again. Despite being a true blood he didn't have satisfying record of protecting— even being a good mate— his mate.

His gaze fell back on Taehyung's face which was just inches away from him. His bread cheeks puffed even more while sleeping with a pout and his round nose fitting perfectly between his cheeks. His long lashed lying smoothly on his cheeks and providing a soothing shadow over his cheeks. His pulp lips which drives Jungkook crazy every time he see them. Over all these, his brown hairs, some strands falling here and there and giving his beautiful a perfect balance of beauty.

Jungkook was luck and there was no lie in it.

"How can i deserve you?" Jungkook whispered, intervening his and Taehyung's fingers and pulling Taehyung's sleeping body more close to his self.

"Will it be okay if i say sorry? Will sorry, a single word ever be able to make you forget what i did? But you did, you forgive me. Why so easily? Why can't you be angry at me, yell at me? How can you be always there after everything? Without even asking for anything? Do a beast like me really deserve an angel like you?" Jungkook gave a smooth kiss on Taehyung's cheek making Taehyung settle more on Jungkook's arm with a smile in his sleep.

"You know when Pa used to say that one day I'll find a person who'll be the source of peace for me, i used to laugh. But here i am, these are the days, you are the source of my peace, my happiness even my source of living now." He gave another kiss but before third kiss he stopped. He saw how Taehyung slightly stir again and he don't want him to wake up in the middle of the night. He is tired, his day was already hectic so he backed off to let Taehyung sleep.

But his mind wasn't letting him sleep himself. After Taehyung his mind traveled back to his daughter. How would she look? Why do he has the guess that she'd be more like Taehyung than him? Just like Haneul, he was more like Taehyung than him.

His heart still hurts even thinking about him.

"Please be safe baby" his hand traveled to Taehyung's stomach and just like he told his daughter responded as stretching her hand out to Taehyung'e stomach wall.

Jungkook smiled and his smile went when bigger when Taehyung also smiled softly in his sleep again.

"I love your Pa too baby." Taehyung mumbled in his sleep as always. Jungkook smiled looking and listening to his mate, he probably talk to his baby during the day that makes him mumble at night.

Taehyung has the habit of talking while sleeping.

Jungkook hugged his mate more securely in his arms and let the sleep consume him while snuggling his face in Taehyung's neck.

           *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Hyung please"  it was Yeonjun. Just like always he was over Taehyung's neck to give him permission for something.

"Stop irritating me Jun, go away." Taehyung tried to flee away instead but Yeonjun clung to his arm.

"Please." He asked agin. Taehyung looked at him and stopped his death gaze on him.