The Best

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung was sitting beside Jimin in their room as Jungkook has instructed them.

Jungkook told him to stay in their and do not leave the room what so ever. Jimin was alloted as a body guard to this room.

He is a beta that makes him a potential candidate to protect Taehyung. Other than that there is Jackson who is standing on his feet looking around for any danger.

"Jimine.." Taehyung called him frightened.

"Hmm." Jimin hummed walking back to Taehyung who is sitting on bed hugging his knees and making himself as small as he can.

"Y-ou sa-said....."

"That he'll come back safe and sound. He will Tae, believe me. There is no match for him and it's just a girl....."

"The girl was powerful enough to fight you and Yoongi hyung. She isn't just any ordinary girl....she is a witch."

"So is grandma. Everything will be oaky."

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked again this time placing a proper hand on his stomach.

"Never been more sure about anything." Jimin cupped his face making him trusting him. He assured him his safety.

"Ji....." before Taehyung could speak any further he was cut off by Jungkook.

"Koo?" Taehyung called as he can see Jungkook standing right in front of him, in his casual attire.

"Taehyung. Are you oaky?" Jungkook asked placing a sloppy kiss on his forehead.

"I'm fine, are you oaky?" He asked trying to hug Jungkook but Jungkook smiled taking his hand in his own.

"I'm here right infront of you. Safe and sound." Taehyung couldn't help but feel happy.

"We are happy that you are back. Jiminie....."

"Where are we Taehyung?" Jungkook cut him off, smile never leaving his face. Taehyung looked at him a bit awkwardly.

"In our room Koo, where you asked me to stay. Did you forget?" He asked worriedly.

"Of course not. I just wanted to check that the which wasn't playing with us." Jungkook smiled this time hugging Taehyung by his self.

"Taeee. Taehyung" Jimin shaked his body but Taehyung seem to be in his own world. He was in a daze, smiling bright and eyes shiny. It feels like he isn't even present here.

"Taehyung. What the hell is happening here?" Jimin cursed. "Come back to your senses Tae." It feels like Taehyung is dreaming with open eyes.

"I'm real Koo, we are real." Taehyung held Jungkook hand placing it on his stomach where something feels moving underneath the skin.

"I know love, i know." Jungkook replied. "Now that everything is okay and back to normal, i want to take you somewhere. Come with me Tae."

"Where?" Taehyung asked puzzled. He feels Jungkook behaving a bit odd but still it's love so he takes it.

"Sleep and when you'll wake up we'll be there." Jungkook snapped his fingers and Taehyung fainted immediately.

"Tae.....Taehyung." Jimin's eyes widened when he saw how Taehyung suddenly fainted and collapsed. But Jimin was quick to catch him before he hit the ground or any further harm would be done.

"You aren't needed." Came the voice before Jimin gets stable with Taehyung in embrace he was pushed by the woosh of air making him hit the wall where as Taehyung was held by the revolving air, a tornado.