Helter-Skelter

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Blue Moon pack?" Grandma asked confused.

"Yeah." Beakhyun replied cz he can't see her confused face as she is standing facing his back.

"You are from Blue Moon Pack?" She said again now moving toward the front standing face to face with him.

"Yeah. What's wrong in it?" He asked cz he don't see anything wrong in that. He can belong to any pack what's so shocking in it.

"You are Omega and you belong Blue Moon pack?" She asked more like questioned.

Now it was getting odd. Like seriously she was making a big deal out of a simple thing.

"Yes. What's wrong in it?" He asked a bit annoyed.

"You really don't find anything odd in it? You were a family member there." She said and it sounded really like really insulting.

"Now you are annoying me grandma." He said trying really hard not to be rude but he can't help it.

"I'm sorry it came out wrong but what I'm trying to say is that you said you were part of Blue Moon pack while being an Omega and it's the history of that pack that they never considered any Omega their family member. As soon as the Omega is born they would either kill them or sell them to be the slaves. Omega's aren't of any importance there and then being a male Omega. A bog No." Grandma said and now Beakhyun was hell angry and confused. She just raised a question over his whole life.

"I was their family member, Mom and Dad loved me...Alot. They use to give me more importance than my Alpha brother." Beakhyun replied.

"I'm sorry Beck I didn't mean to hurt you or anything. I was just saying the truth i know." She said feeling guilty to disturb an innocent person's peace of mind.

"It's okay. But they really loved me. I spent my half life there, they never once made me feel unloved or unwanted." He said.

"That is so good to hear. I'm happy that you don't have to live that kind of life. Where are they?" She said being very careful with her every word.

"They.....They were...." Beakhyun sounded hesitant. He was not calm just like a few moments earlier. He lowered his head and started fidgeting with his fingers.

"Can you give us a moment please." Grandma turned and asked the physician who was more interested in listening to all story but he agreed nonetheless. As soon as the door was closed, she turned and locked it.

"Now what were you saying? Tell me all you want I promise you this will stay between you and me." She assured him and cupped his face. He saw a soft look on her face and he can swear that he felt safe all of sudden. This old lady has a very warm and comforting Aura.

"Th-They were attacked by another pack, Lost Delta. They attacked us my Alpha brother joined my parents to fight back and Mom made me run away. I did as Mom said. I was 15 when i ran away from my pack...." he stopped, tear rolled down his cheeks.

"Mom didn't let me stay by her side. She said I'm not safe there. I was so afraid, I didn't knew where to go and i just kept on running and running....." he couldn't stop himself as the words were running out of his mouth without his control.

"I..... I just got one last message through the link after 2 days...." he sobed.

"It was my brother he only said one thing and link died. He just said "I'm sorry for everything." And then it went silent. I went back, it was all destroyed, it was just bricks and blood everywhere. I lost my family just because of that pack. I hate them. They made me orphan." He cried.