Rage

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Yoongi was on his way back to the pack house from the hospital when his phone buzzed suddenly. It was odd as this is not the time Jimin would call him.

Jimin's caller ID keeps on popping on the phone and Yoongi was like in dilemma whether to pick the call or not cz the way Jimin left him in the morning, he thought he will not call him today not today atleast.

After like a endless debate he picked the call.

"Hello Jim." Yoongi said hesitantly.

"Come on Taehyung, come to me." A foreign voice said which is not so foreign but Yoongi can't pinpoint the person.

"Jim?" Yoongi said confused.

"Jiminie.." Yoongi heard a bit scared voice of Taehyung. He pulled the breaks and stopped the car.

"Don't worry Tae. No one's hurting you today." Jimin spoke. Yoongi became restless. His mate and his brother's mate are in danger.

"Ohhh that's so brave of you Jimin-ssi. But I'm sorry to ruin the fun here." Yoongi's eyes widened. He know this person. He know him really well.

Bogum.

"Jim where are you? Is this Bogum? Jim? Jim can you hear me?" Yoongi almost yelled as he can hear the voices and shuffling sound on the other side.

"You piece of...." Yoongi was stunned as he heard a yelp and then a loud thud. Before he could conclude he heard Taehyung screaming.

"JIMINE." Yoongi's eyes widend. He rushed toward the pack house and as soon as he reached he didn't even bothered to park the car properly and ran inside with phone still attached to his ear.

"We gotta go." Bogum said again. Yoongi gritted his teeth.

"You got some place to be." Yoongi ran inside the door without even replying to his name call by Namjoon and just ran upstairs.

Jungkook was in his room. He tried to sleep but it seems like his mind is in no mood to rest. It just keep on going and revolving around the thoughts of Taehyung and flashbacks of last night.

Suddenly he felt like JK is pushing the walls of his mind and he is trying to break free. He can feel the restlessness and anxiety of his wolf.

"You are being needy agin?" Jungkook taunted.

M-Mate.

"Get yourself together JK, I'm not letting you do anything now."

T-Taehyung is in danger. He needs our help.

"Yeah and you think I'll get in your trap. Calm your self down a bit for goodness sake."

JUNGKOOK TAEHYUNG NEED US.

"He need us or not but you seem...."

He is in danger i can hear V howling in pain.

"Are you serious? You said V was...."

Now is not the time. We need to go. We need to help them.