Agonizing

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Hey boy." The young boy couldn't resist the calming voice and showed his precious sparkling smile to the man.

"PAAAA." He ran and hugged the man with his small arms. "Where's Maa."

"She'll be home real quick. How was your day with the new group?" The man quickly changed the subject.

"Pa you know i won the first Practice match today." Young boy laughed a little. "Master Jai was so happy. He even patted me here, here on the shoulder. He said I'm the strongest." The boy couldn't help to smile from ear to ear due to the undeniable happening.

"That's my boy..."

"Bunny boy." The boy frowned.

"Yeah, bunny boy. So what do you want Pa to cook for you today?"

"You again? Isn't Maa going to come home again?" The boy asked.

"Ouch Pa's hurt." The man pouted. "Bunny boy don't love Pa."

"That's not true. I love Papa Alpha." The young boy shouted.

"Lier" The man said and walked away from the boy only for the boy to run behind him.

"No, I promise I'm not lying to you, i really love Pa. Bunny boy love Papa Alpha." The boy clung to the man's leg and clutched it tightly making the man stop and tickle him.

"So here comes the punishment." The man said and held the boys hand and filliped him over his shoulder like a sake of rice making the young boy shriek in happiness.

"Pa stop........s-stop." The boy said between laughing hard. "My stomach hurts stop."

"Let's get you changed." The man put the kid on the bed and went to the cupboard to get him clothes to change his training uniform.

"Pa, how long will Maa take? Is she going to come back after two days? Just like last time?" Boy spoke as he was done with the changing.

"I don't know. Your mother didn't tell me." The man said in a sad tone. "How about we call Maa and ask her?"

"Yess. I'll go get your phone then." The boy ran out of the room to get his father's phone from the kitchen table where his father was when he got home.

"PAAA YOUR PHONE IS OFF." The boy came running toward his father. "What.... What if Maa called you?"

The man singed and took the phone from boy's hand dialing the number of his wife. The bell kept ringing and after ringing for a long time someone picked the call.

"Didn't i tell you not to call...."

"Maa. It's me Jungkook." The boy cut her off.

"What do you want?"

"Me and Pa were waiting for you. You didn't tell us where are you going...."

"You are grown up boy Jungkook, stop annoying me and you have your precious Pa beside you, enjoy your day and stop calling me." The woman said annoyed and they heard someone talking in background.

'Honey come on, I can't hold much longer. Fucking drop the call mow' was the man saying in background.

"Yes honey, just a second." She said and then again turned toward the call.

"JaeHyung stop playing your dirty games, i told you the truth atleast act maturely and get this shit inside your head. I'll be back by tomorrow and don't you dare call me again." Jungkook looked abruptly at his father hearing the annoyed and disgusted voice of his mother. His father was standing behind him as he was sitting on the couch right now and he had a sad smile plastered on his face.