Cloaked

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook is a mess right now. The desperation he saw in Taehyung's eyes is messing with his mind.

Even after everything Taehyung was hopeful, he wanted to laugh at his stupidity. He can't give him anything and he made it clear but Taehyung is not understanding.

After a heated conversation with his father Jungkook was pretty much annoyed. The least he wanted right now is ruining his dinner.

He is hungry from last 3 days, he wants to eat and sleep. He just want to take his mind off of this mess for sometime.

He made his way to the dining hall and wow, how can his family let him be at peace.

Grandma planned it, he don't need any divine knowledge for that. He know her really well.

He just shook his head in annoyance, he don't want to get near to the Omega no matter what. He can't, he don't want to.

He just took an excuse of Yeonjun being missing at the table.

"Where is Yeonjun?" He said. He saw how quickly Taehyung lifted his head to look at him and opened his mouth to answer but Jungkook cut him off.

"Where is Yeonjun Ma?" Jungkook said not looking at Taehyung. But he can feel the sudden change in his body. He can feel Taehyung's emotions and feelings.

His mother told him that Yeonjun is sleeping and ask him to come sit with him. He looked back at Taehyung one last time who had his head low again.

"I'm not hungry." He said leave, he can't stand there anymore and look at the gloomy face of Omega. It do something inside him that he don't like.

He just want to sleep, he very much can control his body and he know huger will not be a problem for him.

He just don't want any one mess with his sleep now. He won't take it.

He laid down on the bed, quickly turned off the lights and cover himself with the blanket.

"Finally." He said and took a bouncy flip on his bed. He can sleep now.

He just turned off the heighten senses of his. He don't want anything to disturb him while sleeping.

And just like that he went to sleep. But it was short lives as a very addicting scent made his way to his nose.

Even that scent invaded his whole system. But he just tried to ignore it. He don't want to dwell on it. Just don't.

The scent was getting stronger but he was relieved that Taehyung won't be a stupid to come to his room. He pretty much made it clear by now, if he still don't understand then....

A door opened to his room. A small creek but then silence. He smell that scent more than before now. He was shocked...

He heard a small thud of door closing. His sensed were screaming Taehyung's presence and JK was oddly excited.

Jungkook couldn't help but to turn the lights on. He wanted to ask the Omega, did he really lost it? Can't he just understand he don't want him?

As he switched on the lights he saw a sudden layer of pannic and a slight fear on Omega's face.

"What are you doing here." He can't help it. He is angry.

"I-i..... H-head Alpha said...." Taehyung flinched when he growled. He said shuttering.

"I don't care who said what. Get out." Jungkook slightly lifted his body from the bed and pointed at the door.

"Let me just sleep."