Oath

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Jimin chuckled watching Yoongi all smily and cheery.

"It does. Being gloomy and unattached feels so bad. Damn I don't wanna feel that again." Yoongi replied adjusting his head in Jimin's lap.

"May Moon Goddess keep you happy and smiling always." Jimin said with a tender kiss on his temple.

"With you." Yoongi added with a reply kiss on his cheek. Both mates are about to sleep. Just when Jungkook and Yoongi were done talking they parted to go to their mates.

"I'm so happy that everything is finally going fine." Jimin said with a smile. "Everyone is happy again, Taehyung is happy again."

"So you count everyone as Taehyung alone or you call Taehyung everyone?" Yoongi teased him.

"N-No that not......... it's not like that. I was just saying—"

"Jim i was joking. I know you didn't mean to offend. Relax." Yoongi faced his mate by sitting right infront of him.

"What the fuck, you scared me." Jimin slapped his arm. "I wonder what did i do to have you as my mate."

"Well you obviously did some good deed." Yoongi replied sassily.

"Oh shut up. Let me sleep now." Jimin pushed him away to lay on his bed. Yoongi couldn't love him less. This small individual means a world to him.

"I love you." Yoongi voiced out his thoughts. Jimin was caught off guard.

"Why suddenly?" Jimin asked.

"I just love you, what do you mean by suddenly?" Yoongi laughed.

"I love you too but—"

"No but. You love me the sentence ends here." Yoongi cut him off. Jimin laughed wholeheartedly.

"Alrights Minnie." Jimin smiled.

"Sleep now. I have some work to do then I'll join you. I have to go to the study." Yoongi said with a wink.

"Alright. But come back before the cold raises. Blanket alone don't work good." Jimin replied while rolling over to the side.

"Sir yes sir." Yoongi chuckled before leaving the room and closing the door. Just like Jimin he is also happy about how things are going to get better eventually.

He moved out only to see Jungkook's room's light still on. He wonder what his younger brother is doing up so late.

He nonetheless walked to the study as he got many things to arrange for tomorrow's oath taking ceremony.

Jungkook came back from his brother's room pretty late. He walked in to his room only to find his beautiful mate curled up on the couch, sleeping. He must've been waiting for him and in the process he slept there.

"What did i do to deserve you!!" Jungkook murmured while walking up to his mate. "Thank you for everything."

Jungkook kissed his forehead making the other stir in sleep. Jungkook didn't realize Taehyung was awake.

Taehyung felt his hand was held by someone and probably it was placed on cheek. As he can feel soft warm flesh getting in contact with his hand. He didn't open his eyes.

"How will i pay you back for all this love and affection?" Jungkook asked taking Taehyung's hand and leaning his cheek on his hand. With a small kiss on the back of his hand he started further.

"I promised you so many things, you must have wished for so many things, will i be able to give you all of these? Will i ever be able to make it up to you?" Jungkook almost cried. He is nervous and scared and there is no lie in it.