Guardian

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"But this doesn't make sense."Jimin protested. "He never told me that he has a sister also." Jungkook left taking unconscious Taehyung in his arms.

"He himself didn't know I'm alive." Jennie said and Jisso came and stood behind her.

"What are you saying. Can you please tell me......"

"You are Jimin right?" Jennie cut him off. Jimin nodded in response. "You better go and take care of him. He talk way too much about you. Please stay with him and protect him."

The sadness in Jennie's voice was clear that she is way too serious about her brother.

"He talk about me? Is he happy or mad at me?" Jimin couldn't help but ask because Taehyung has started been distant with him. He started hiding things from his best friend just like he never told him he had a family.

"He consider you his soulmate. He said you are the only person who know him more than anyone and that he feel safe in your embrace." With that and Jimin broke into tears.

Jimin has always degraded himself saying that he is not enough for Taehyung. He knows he never protected Taehyung the way he should have or the way Taehyung deserved yet still Taehyung think of him as a soulmate got him emotional.

He wanted to apologize to his best friend and made a promise that he will do anything to protect him, anything.

"Go now. And please just don't let his mate hurt him more." Jennie pleaded and Jisso back hugged her.

"Kook will never do anything i assure you that and you are welcome whenever you want to meet your brother." Yoongi said and wrapped his arm around Jimin's waste.

As they left the club, they saw Jungkook's car was gone. Jimin was fuming with anger.

How can a blessing become a torture for his friend. Jimin knows how much Taehyung has fantasied this mate thing. For him that was a best thing that will happen in his life.

"Your brother better gets back in his lane or else I'm going to give him a piece of my mind." Jimin jerked Yoongi's hand away from himself.

"Jim you also saw how devastated he was, he will never do it. He made a mistake and learned his lesson believe me Taehyung is dear to him also." Yoongi said trying to calm his Beta.

"He better should." And Jimin got inside the car.

"For a Beta you are scary." Yoongi said as soon as they reached pack house boundaries. Jimin was all calm and cool now. "Remind me not to mess with you."

"Sure thing Minnie." Jimin giggled. Yoongi also gave him a smile and a small peck at his forehead.

"I love you." Yoongi said.

"Love you more." Jimin replied with a big wide grin.

"TAETAE." Beakhyun shouted as soon as he saw unconscious Taehyung in Jungkook's arms. "What happed to him?"

"Beck calm down he is okay. He just passed....."

"He is okay? Aren't you seeing those marks? The blood." Beakhyun said with wide terrified eyes.

"Protect him with your life son, that's your life's purpose."

Beakhyun didn't give much mind to the voice this time. The main thing was Taehyung who was bleeding.

"Beck he got drunk and fainted, no need to panic just get me the pain killer, he would need that when he'll wake up." Jungkook tried to calm the tense environment.